sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Itsnotagame, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

sliders

Put your thoughts here

2. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Cant run on inferior teams. Seems the ratings do not matter.

PA Pass plays = automatic sack no matter how much you set it up. Maybe tweak pass blocking.

I dropped about 6 ints last game. Some were wide open. Maybe turn ints back up a little.

3. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Almost the same thing I was going to say lol. The blocking in general if pretty bad, my O-line at Florida is far better than the D-line at USF and I had to fight to run it at all, and when passing I had hardly any time and was called for holding 7 times. Only like 3 were accepted because my WR were dropping most everything again as well even with conservative catch on.

4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Injuries may be a bit too high.

Playaction passing is not even in my playbook right now... MUCH too likely to get sacked... I'm afraid to suggest anything there though because pressure is important... Its a fine line that needs to be figured out though.

5. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

I agree. I did some slight tuning so with your next round of games we will see if it is better. Keep those comments coming.

6. vikings04

vikings04 Walk On

Wow wide open receivers dropping the ball left and right. Seems a a lot worse then last week.

7. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Really? I noticed my guys catching more balls this week.
    On the flip side, I still am having a heck of a time trying to pick the ball off. I got one with a LB this week, but dropped 3 others that came right at my DBs.

8. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

I'll take a look at that int for next week

9. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

In my blowout loss to Clemson I had 24 rushes for 27 yards total. I know I am not the greatest at this game but I am also not THAT bad. In my MAC dynasty I can actually run the ball. Here I cant even run for 2 yards more than twice a game. I feel like I am forced to scramble which I hate doing. I feel cheap

P.S. Awesome game Smooth. Probably the funnest OD game of the year so far considering I lost.

10. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I noticed in my game against Tennessee this week that the run defense is still crazy, but the passing seems a bit weaker. Maybe knock the run defense down a couple spots, and up the pass defense just a little?

11. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

So far, I have to say the sliders for this OD are the best I've played with so far... other ones are way more difficult, on the verge of being completely unrealistic.

Good job in my opinion...

12. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I agree with this, although I've only played one game. All of my other dynasties have them very impossible to win against. CPU games should be tough, sure, but improbable, not impossible

13. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

As always comments are always welcome.

14. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

They did seem better in last weeks game, just think running from the shotgun should work a little bit better. Even when ready blocks and being patient, most any blitz blows up the play.

15. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Can someone post the latest/greatest sliders? I'd like to read them across into another OD I'm in as a best practice, perse...