sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PAgamer07, Aug 17, 2010.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

sliders

Id like to request that we leave sliders alone for the time being.

Maybe it's just me, but I am really struggling right now and I dont want to make things too difficult. Only a few people are blowing teams out right now and Im not sure how they are doing it unless they are GODLIKE

Heck Florida nearly lost to Alabama, so they cant be too easy.
    Just my $.02

2. Outspoknpoet

Outspoknpoet Shock and Awesome

I am cool with whatever really.

I have had a few blowouts, but they really have come as a result of high turnovers. I hope the CPU Conference opponents step it up.

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I was going to leave them be for the season, am just trying to get a solid set down. I just want to remind everyone that abusing "Money" plays is against league rules. I have been watching a couple of people and have noticed some long TD passes to slot receivers OFTEN, which means that there are people abusing Verticals. Use your whole playbook, there is no reason to be blowing people out the way some of you are.

4. PAgamer07

Also strength of schedules for these guys blowing people out certainly wouldnt hurt.

5. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

51 rushes 9 passes ring a bell?

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

lol, like I said bud, I would have run the ball like that too if you couldn't have stopped it. Utilizing your whole playbook doesn't necessarily mean that you have to have and even # of pass and running plays. In user games unless he ran the same few plays on you out of the same formation, it isn't against league rules and if it does happen then save all the replays so I can see them. This issue has already been addressed.

7. Bulldog

i mean i probably could have stopped it but ill be honest i didnt even try that game...but i think the team had alot to do with it. USC defense sucks,hell the whole team sucks but whatever it is what it is...me myself i think its a bunch of BS but thats just me. if i ran a league he would have been given a warning

8. sreese

sreese Walk On

Im not really trying to get into this with you bud light, but why should i get a warning? Next time im up 14-0, im supposed to pass the ball? Isnt that more disrespectful than running the ball and the clock out.
    Grant it in the second qtr after you pinned me at the 4. I ran the ball the entire drive to score a td. And after that i had an idea your teams line was inferior to my teams line. Sorry i took advantage of that.
    As for you not trying, thats your choice!

9. Outspoknpoet

25 carries and 12 passes while showing blitz on every play isn't really a beacon of legit play either.

For every complaint someone has (even myself) there are going to be three people complaining about something they did.

You really need to accept the fact that we will all get pounded at some point and even then you have to suck it up and deal with it. I wish I could have stopped Caleb King and Georgia's unbelievable rushing attack in RMG, but I couldn't. Sure, I got slammed against the wall, but I really don't care at this point. It isn't worth the time or stress to worry about this crap.

10. PAgamer07

Like everyone else says, as long as you are varying your formations and not running out of the same sets, in a blowout definately run the ball and chew clock.

11. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Yeah, it happens. the more you play the better you will get in user games. I will admit that this is something that I lack experience with. I stopped playing random online games due to horrible experiences.

12. Outspoknpoet

Random user games are some of the worst experiences in the world.

13. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

lol, Ask Soda and BIGFOOT about my random user game experience last night

14. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I will do a Play Now with these sliders and record it...

To show that it's not impossible to blow out teams without abusing money plays.

15. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I'm not saying that it isn't possible, it just takes reserve when you go up by a decent amount late in a game.

16. Bulldog

no biggie its all over with ive moved on

after i saw that i was outmatched i gave up. auburns running game is good

17. Bulldog

then why did you tell me to F*** off in that game? lol

and im not stressing about any of it. im just here to play the damn game

18. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Did Arkansas v TCU... 44-17. I played pretty poorly that game and my defense couldn't catch a cold in the first half.

The video is too long for me to upload it to youtube or anything, I don't really want to put it into parts. Anyway, if you want to see it (probably a waste of time), I can email it to you.