1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Aug 20, 2010.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Sliders

For sliders: I would like to use Jerzey's 0 threshold sliders. They may be a little harder than some are used to but they play really well.

Any thoughts?

2. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I've played with Jerzey's a few other dynasty's have those sliders. the only thing i don't like is the advantage the CPU holds on u. I had one game and had no running game. Like 0.4 ypc, and when i tried to pass the CPU read everything and picked me off 7 times. Not very realistic for me. I've been working on a few slider sets, if interested i'll post them.

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

The only issue a friend of mine and I saw with Jerzey's was the inability of the fleXbox One offense.

I have a secondary set of sliders that I have used this year but they are AA.

4. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On

Yeah I agree Jerzey's sliders are at times somewhat unrealistic, but at others they seem fine. Maybe a somewhat lower AI on the CPU's defense?? Just throwing out some ideas....

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

These are Jerzey's as of a few days ago.

Difficulty: Heisman
    Quarter Length: 7 minutes
    GameSpeed: Slow
    Player Threshold: 0

**Updated as of August 18 2010**
    Column 1
    User Slider CPU
    10 QB Accuracy 10
    100 Pass Blocking 0
    50 WR Catching 50
    50 RB Ability 50
    15 Run Blocking 15
    40 Pass Coverage 40
    20 Pass Rush 0
    90 Interceptions 90
    0 Rush Defense 0
    50 Tackling 50
    15 FG Power 15
    20 FG Accuracy 50
    50 Punt Power 50
    100 Punt Accuracy 100
    15 Kickoff Power 15

Adjustments I would be ok with

CPU QBA lowered to 5
    Human run block raised to 25
    CPU FGA lowered to 40, hopefully will reduce the 55-61 yard FGs

I have tested Jerzey's only issues I have are related to those 3 sliders listed above.

Please test those sliders with the changes and we can discuss further.

Thanks.
    Brian

6. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On

I like the way these new ones play. Much better!!

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That actually looks good. I honestly have QB Acc down to 5 at the moment. You should keep accuracy close because I think the computer doesn't count the ten yards in the endzone, so that's a program bug. Instead of it seeing a 55 yard (with endzone) FG its seeing it as only a 45 yard FG(without). It sees a 61 as a 51 and so on and so forth.

I run alot so I left mine at 15 because I do it alot and need a challenge sometimes but I'll try your tweaks later.

8. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Jerzey>The FG issue is the same as last year. I think I did reduce cpu QBA to 5 after the Nevada Ball State game I posted in your slider thread.

After raising the run block to 25. I am content with the running so far. Need more research, only 3 games in though.

9. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I updated sliders in the league description thread. I made it 8 min instead of 7 because I wasn't seeing enough co0mbined plays at 7 min.

Any discussion of the sliders can go here.

Thanks

10. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

A slider suggestion that was given to me was for 15 min quarters. I think that would be too many plays for both teams and too time consuming for those with families.

To get a more realistic pnumber of plays I would be ok with going to 10 minutes.

Any thoughts?

11. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

7 minutes seemed ok to me testing these sliders maybe increase slowly each week? try 8 then 9 and so on until you're satisfied...but i'm cool with whatever...just afraid of seeing guys putting up 500 yards passing per game....

12. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

So is it a no go on the suggested SEC Speed sliders?

13. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

You sure you posted this in right thread or even right dynasty?