sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sreese, Aug 24, 2010.

1. sreese

sreese Walk On

sliders

so are we gettting new ones or not?

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

What is it that you are wanting tweaked?

3. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Not sure if we need anything tweeked but it looks like most of us so far have bowled over some really good teams. I don't know if it should be that easy. But I have no idea what needs adjusting.

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I'll look at the sliders and compare them to T1's, we usually get a good challenge from the CPU.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

go for it HotRod..

6. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

I will probably be in the minority but I think we as SIM style players would get a lot more out of the league if we have to go into CPU games and concentrate on our game plan and on not making mistakes instead of on how many yards we can gain with our HB. I think the dynasty would be better off if we aren't all in the top 25, with our only potential losses coming from user games. We should not have running backs gaining 250-300 yards in CPU games. The biggest obstacle in getting a good game out of the CPU is the the CPU's stupid play calling. I don't think we can fix that. We should strive to make the league as SIM as possible, and that includes all stats and scores and results. Just my thoughts.

7. sreese

sreese Walk On

i agree with you maggie. Thats the same problem i have. I mean we have qb's with more rush attempts that starting running backs. I dont think thats sim?

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

We do?

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Look I understand what you are saying. But this finger can be pointed at the user as well. Mix up your playcalling switch to the second team offense sooner I mean when you are blowing out an team by the second half bring in your second and third string. I just played Texas the team at times could not be stopped they scored their 1st drive without blinking an eye Gilbert was on point. I stuffed their next two drives and scored on O because even if I came out in a 3 or 4 wide set they refused to switch it up from the 4-3. You cannot just tweek the sliders to change this. I think their needs to be a more concerted effort by the Coaches to switch it up and start using some depth than to tweek the sliders. By the way Maggie the booing thing was a joke your opinion means as much as mine. Well probably more than mine.