Sliders?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MaxATX34, Sep 14, 2010.

1. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Sliders?

What would you guys think of running Heisman default or All-American default sliders until someone comes up with a good post-patch set?

Edit: I think heisman default would provide a challenge and give out a couple CPU losses here and there.

2. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

Alright I've been trying to get ahold of the guy I'm playing this week for our Ohio-Marshall game and he hasn't responded to anything. This is the same guy that didn't show last week either. PLEASE put him on auto so I can play my game against a CPU!

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

done.

what do you think of the sliders?

4. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

sliders arent easy.. but arent tough. they are fine as is but im always up for a challenge sir

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Heisman I can't play on, I feel cheated everytime. Not that I can't take a loss I just hate losing when the CPU does something rediculous like when a 60 overall HB breaks 6 tackles or something.

All American default I would NEVER lose, the sliders have to be adjusted to favor the CPU. I have done default on an offline and never lost, adjust them 5-10 points for everything (25 for INT or I'll be picking things off all day) and it seems to be fair. You can look at The Legacys's sliders if you like, they seem to be pretty fair and I have a lot of fun playing on them. No one has yet to complain about them either.