Sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I made a small touch up to the sliders before I advanced. Let me know if you notice the difference.

2. bdub

bdub Walk On

All I know is I got a serious beat down. Sliders played the same as my last game though so didn't notice any difference.

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

The tightends for Wisconsin were beasts...I didn't notice much of a difference other than the badgers about beat the crap out of me.

4. bdub

bdub Walk On

Looks like a great game though

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

It was good, but shouldn't have been close...the computer screwed me with 3:00 to go with me leading by 1. Rob Bolden scrambled out of the pocket on 3rd down and I dove across the first down marker and he fumbled. I tried to challenge the play and it wouldn't let me. I watched the replay and he was down and bounced forward, knee and elbow were both down not to mention the recovering Badger had one foot out of bounds.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I don't think you can challenge after you see a replay. I think you have to do it on the spot.

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Also, the changes I made were a slight increase in our run block, and a decrease in our kickoff power. Change should be subtle, which appears to be the case so far.

8. TD351

TD351 Walk On

I think you can do it after the auto-replay but not if you select "instant replay" , also if you try too early then you may not have the option- you may have to wait until the play clock is rolling again.

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I paused immediately and tried and it said I couldn't..when that happened I went to the playcall screen and tried again...After that I watched the replay to confirm my suspicions...So I never saw a replay prior to trying to challenge.

10. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

This was a huge swing in momentum because I was moving the ball on the ground and forcing them to use timeouts.

11. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I find that if you act too fast you can not challenge. If I want to challenge I will always wait for the play call screen to naturally then I'll challenge. If I try to speed anything up I will often get told I can not challenge so I just put down the controller and don't touch a thing until playcall screen comes up.

12. bdub

bdub Walk On

interesting, I have never actually challenged a call.

13. Goose

Goose Walk On

Is there a way to slide feet first? I've lost a few fumbles with Pryor when diving forward, even though the ground clearly causes the fumble.

14. TD351

TD351 Walk On

I was feeling the sliders today vs UVA when I left a 45yd fg (to win as time expired) a couple of yds short- ended up winning in OT though

15. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

sliding feet first is the same as a dive...square...there is a trigger based on proximity to defeneders and what your pressing on the left stick at the time.

16. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I thought slide versus dive was bases on a tap or hold of dive button.

17. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I haven't noticed a difference...not to say you are wrong..but i get drilled every single time.