1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Dec 13, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

How are you guys liking the sliders?

2. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Haven't been able to try them out yet, unfortunately...they look pretty solid on paper though

3. controllerabuser

What do you mean? You have played games..... I'm confused.

4. Jam.

Didn't you just put them into effect for week 3? Or were these done before the season?

5. controllerabuser

There was a new set of sliders that we put into effect before the season started. I made some minor tweaks to them before week 3, yes.

6. Jam.

Ohh well I like the sliders except I thought the pass defense was too weak or the CPU QB was a little too high, aside from that, their solid.

7. controllerabuser

Cool, I made changes to our pass defense, upped it 5 and lowered the QB accuracy by 5 I think. There were some other small things too.

8. Jam.

Awesome, sounds like the right move to me

9. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

CPU pass defense was better but I played CMU so take that for what it's worth.

The Boise pass D was ridiculous BNR (pre-slider adjustments). My receivers couldn't get off the line at all and by the time they did I was getting blasted in the pocket. If I was playing Bama or a solid D I could live with it but Boise's D is a B rating and Mich has some really solid receivers.

10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Guys, keep track of how your user vs user games go. It may have just been a fluke, or even more likely some really bad decisions by me, but my 90 accuracy QB threw 5 interceptions last night against Tuco. The only thing open all night was the stinking crossing routes, and I am not going to throw that shit all game. I have a few other user games coming up with Heisman sliders, so I am going to see what it feels like in those also.

11. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I love the computer games. But user games the jury is still out

12. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

The two user games have been very defense oriented and the pass coverage is of very high quality. I don't have a problem with it, but as Mike said, we need to keep an eye on it.

13. controllerabuser

We might be making tweaks in SH so if we do, I'll probably do that to ours. They are good but need a little work.