1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by geauxtigers810, Sep 10, 2009.

1. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

Sliders

Have we looked at our slider set after the 2nd patch? It seems like the gameplay became considerably worse when it was released. I might be on my own on this one since I haven't seen much talk about it on any of the leagues.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Its definately worth discussing. I know I've had some close games, but I've also been trying to run a lot out of the gun like WVU does in real life and I suck at it.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Dumb question, but I'm kind of new to 360. Do I need to do something to get the 2nd patch? It has never once prompted me to download the patch and I'm 99.9% certain I do not have the newest patch. I know a lot of the bugs fixed by the second patch are still present in my game.

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    I found the running game almost to easy. which it could have been Miss State's D but I got around 400 yards rushing with Bolden.