Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Feb 21, 2009
    I am VERY VERY hesitant to post this thread, and I am doing it as more of an FYI than a discussion topic, therefore this is a closed thread.

I plan on making two SLIGHT changes to the current slider set for season 2.

1) I will move the user pass rush down 5 points or increase CPU pass blocking 5 points or possibly both.
    2) I will increase the CPU run defense 5 points.

My logic:

- I love the way the game plays right now, however some of the numbers are staggering. I am most concerned about the sack numbers. I know some of you are getting 5+ sacks a game with some players. Both my starting DTs have double digit sacks. None of this is realistic.

- The rushing I am not quite as concerned about. I think those numbers will level out if we fix the user pass rush issue. Fixing that issue will keep the CPU more competitive and give us fewer possessions, so I may not even need to change alter this slider at all. I don't want to kill shotgun running or make it seem like our running backs are running in mud like in years past, so I'm hesitant to change the user running game and would rather make the CPU better or avoid changing this slider all together.

***Again, this is not intended to be a huge drawn out discussion like last year. I just want to make you aware of my plans. However, if you have any major concerns PM me your thoughts, but be brief.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.