SLIDERS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Sep 14, 2009.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

SLIDERS

I used to love the sliders we had in this dynasty, but then all that crap with the games not registering happened and when we had to restart we had to reset the sliders. i dont mind that it's a little harder right now(i just lost by 10) but these sliders suck. its not even fun. we need to change these around, and asap. the tackling is just completely broke, the gameplay is just way too wide-open right now. i liked them the way they were much much better, its just stupid right now. we will need to address this before starting week 6, so put down your thoghts. if necessary just list exactly what you think the sliders should be.

2. hawkeyes73

hawkeyes73 Guest

I agree I played Fresno State and I could not stop their pass to save my life so maybe turn accuracy down a hair

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

The Qb accuracy should be no higher then 10

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I didnt realize you changed them that much from what they were previously. I havent seen much of a difference to be honest.

How much did we tweak the sliders from last year?

5. hawkeyes73

hawkeyes73 Guest

I agree i do like the harder games, but I swear the fs qb shrugged off about 5 sacks, and than would fire it into a very small passing window

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Yeah, in gridiron gladiators we use a 10 qb accuracy and it works pretty well. The QB's on heisman are all joe montana if you go any higher.

7. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Thank you hood.. i totally agree.

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

9. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

i dont really pay attention to the sliders ever. if we change em i find a way to win. if we dont ill do the same. i will say this though..... last game i lost against virginia i was hella weak and i was actually thinking during the game how i wasnt having any fun at all. this was basically due to the fact i couldnt do anything at all compared to their like 35 point run they went on. too many plays to really break down, but i basically blame myself for not playing good enough in the end rather than anything else.

10. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I have switched up the sliders for week 6. I just played my game against Penn State, and personally i thought the sliders felt alot more like they did last season. It was fun to play. It was a very good exciting realistic type game, the sliders could probably use another tweak or two. Let me know what you guys think, i will definitely be scoreboard watching this week.