1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Nov 25, 2011.

1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

mikedredd

Any adjustments in sliders for next season?

2. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

i kicked up user pass acc and cpu rb ability.....see how it goes

3. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Well the CPU run ability is working...just be getting hammered on the run....
    Had a lot of sacks first 2 games...

User and cpu kick power needs to be make tougher....every kick is going into the endzone..

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

ok sounds good,we'll be going to All American next week

5. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Bored?

Join the HoF -- I 'm sure management will respect the effort you put into this league and allow you to run a league next year if NCAA '13 is any good and the numbers on the PS3 increase. You did a very good job after the initial commish left. Good job bruh...

7. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Derek was the Initial Commish for GG, I then took over and ran it til i had to deal with my grandmothers passing and other Family business. Mike then took the reigns and did a very good job. with all the Bugs, It just killed the game all together. Here's Hoping Ncaa 13 only needs 1 or 2 patches next season. We all hope for the same from Management and get a chance to host another league next season.