Sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HAL9100, Feb 13, 2012.

?

What would you like to do with the sliders?

1. Keep them as they are for the rest of the season

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Refine the current ones a little bit right now

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Find completely new sliders to implement ASAP

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
  2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I could careless about sliders. My mindset is to adjust to each situation on the fly. There were a few throws against SDSU (more against Boise State) that were questionable but nothing I couldn't manage. Just like in real life you win some and loss some. I mean some of us have a "Tom Brady to Wes Welker Superbowl drop" moment and think we should make that type of catch %100 of the time.

However, no one will ever be satisfied so I voted to tweak here and there. Reasonable tweaks.

3. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

im with tubb on this one. dont really care, will adjust as well to whatever! no matter what everybody will not be satisfied, i have come to realize that since i have been in my 2 OD's.

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

It really does not matter most of the time you can find a way to win, but for the guys that are struggling I can say it takes interest away, I am down for a change in the sliders if we can come up with some. We can try them for a week or 2 and then get some feedback.

5. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

just played my first cpu game and i liked them. i thought the kick accuracy is very off but besides that they were fun to me!

6. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

To the say "THE GUYS WHO ARE STRUGGLING" is not correct. :rolleyes:

I have played with these sliders against MOST IF NOT ALL the top 10-15 CPU ranked schools with Michigan. I have won some that were tight game and some were blow outs.

The main issues are the Defensive Tackling (Non-Existant), Pass Coverage (LB's & DB's are Clueless), and Lack of over all blocking in general. These are too repetitive to be considered playable all the time. When and if you have GUYS (not just 1 guy) in a position to make a play I would expect a tackle to be made or a pass broken up, or yes...intercepted! Gang tackles are broken by the CPU RB all the time and balls go right by defenders as if they dont even know the ball has been thrown.

If the CPU QB takes off on a scrmable, which happens a lot for example with Wisconsin...the defenders dont even make an attempt at him. I had to switch to a corner or someone running with their backs turned to make a stop.

Sometimes the CPU is all over you especially if its 3rd and long and they know you must throw a pass. I have tried the short passing game and at times dont even have time to look down field. I have rushed for over 300 yards a game still and a few times over 400 yards with MULTIPLE people carrying the ball. I have even thrown for over 125-200 yards in those same games. All that took was a few adjustments. Like Fred, said we all can find a way to win.

My vote is we make some adjustments or go with new ones.
    I looked at the Saturday Heros and liked those a lot better than what we are playing with now. I know I put all of our current sliders in my PS3 and off the top of my head I'm not real sure what they are but I'm pretty we have some "0" ratings for some of the HUMAN stuff. Have we even posted our current sliders anywhere on here yet? I am curious if these are the sliders we are using?
    http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-sliders/494866-s-o-s-sliders-all-american.html

Saturday Hero Sliders
    Offense Human CPU
    QB Accuracy 40 40
    Pass Block 50 60
    WR Catching 50 50
    RB Ability 50 50
    Run Blocking 30 60
    Defense Human CPU
    Pass Coverage 45 60
    Pass Rush 45 55
    Interceptions 15 30
    Running Defense 30 60
    Tackling 50 55
    Special Teams Human CPU
    FG Power 40 55
    FG Accuracy 15 60
    P Power 40 55
    P Accuracy 25 95
    Kickoff Power 50 50

7. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

I donno shit about sliders, but my first game felt right, ill go with the majority but i say keep em

• Like Like x 1
  8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

no offense but with these sliders..ill be scoring 70 a game

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

10. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

I like those too...

11. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist