Slingbox on woot for cheap!

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Drifterbub, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Slingbox on woot for cheap!

* Watch your favorite TV shows and sporting events from anywhere
    * Watch and control your TV source from anywhere in the world on your laptop or cell phone
    * Watch your DVR, digital cable, satellite receiver, or DVD player wherever you see fit
    * Connects to any one of your high definition component sources for great picture quality on your laptop, desktop, or mobile device
    * No monthly subscription fee (Additional fees from your internet or mobile provider may apply)
    * Live Video Buffer with DVR-like control allows you to easily pause, rewind or fast-forward, up to 60 minutes of video on your PC, right from SlingPlayer. (Available for Windows only)
    * SlingPlayer Guide is just like your programming guide at home but is built right into the software. So you can easily find what’s on without having to use your TV’s programming guide or the remote control. (Available for Windows only)
    * SlingRemoteâ„¢ looks and acts exactly like your real remote control at home, giving you full control over your viewing experience. From changing channels to setting a DVR to record, you can click buttons right on your computer screen
    * Watch and control your TV directly from the Web site. Using your Windows PC with Internet Explorer or Firefox, you have complete access to your Slingbox and its connected cable box, satellite receiver, or DVR. You still get a floating virtual remote control as well as a searchable TV guideâ€â€Âall without downloading and installing the full SlingPlayer software
    * With different viewing modes, the SlingPlayer software allows you to work, surf the web and enjoy your TVâ€â€Âall at the same time
    * SlingPlayer Mobile software (sold separately) lets you watch your TV and all of its programming on your Windows Mobile, Palm OS or Symbian cell phones and PDAs

This is what some of the guys use to stream their games on
  2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Jun 9, 2009
    Damn, wish I had $100 to spend right now...
  3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Apr 17, 2009
    Is Slingbox compatible with iPhone yet?