smace

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by smace767, Oct 10, 2009.

1. smace767

smace767 Walk On

smace

For those that did not read their psn msg the quick and straight:

I am in the Army yall know. I pcs'd(moved from ft Lewis WA to FT Knox KY).

I took my ps3, but it was stuck in HDMI signal and most hotels still dont have flat screens in all the rooms. You can not see anything on a tv if you dont have the settings to use av cables. I had no idea you could force the signal by holding the start button for 6 seconds until thurs i read you could do that.

I am here now but network security is taken serious on post, so they only have NAT 3 connections with no PnP in the Hotel. i can log on the playstation network but not EA or 2k or any of those servers.

I have my Apt and my tv and stuff comes on wed and the cable and internet is turned on thurs between 1130 and 2 est. So i will still be in the hotel until tuesday, and then i will be back in business.
    Its been 18 days in a hotel, but the government pays me about $2200 just for the hotels so im good;).

Im in the eastern time zone now, so while i wont be on as much because i actually have to handle business at work. im in the same time zone as most, so me working late wont matter as much as if i was on the west coast still and my 7pm is your 10pm.

So if im still in, the Tide will roll on thursday.

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Keep smace in... hes' very good to play with