Archived Smace767 will miss sometime

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by smace767, Mar 4, 2012.

1. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I will have surgery Mar 19th and be offline in the hospital, best case about a week.

My issue started to become a problem in Jan and by Feb 10th i knew i had a serious issue. On Feb 24th, that friday we did off season, i knew and was told that morning that unofficially, i had a 99% chance i had cancer and on March 1st it was confirmed i had two separate cancerous growths.

For us soldiers i gotta keep it real. Tricare was ok but the VA was surprisingly on the ball and fast in reaction to what was going on and what i needed.

Its strange to think im in this situation. Only a soldier could have cancer, have it medically covered 100%, and get paid more money for having cancer. Makes me feel a little guilty when i think about other people with cancer and how it affects there income and lively hood.

I didnt want to just disappear so i owed Jr an explanation. I didnt want him to sit on it and not know should i spread his business on the street. To me its not some dark secret. Its life and you gotta keep it movin. So i will put it out there so everyone knows on March 19th, im out until a comeback, and if i dont come back for some reason, im gone.

Doctors like to throw a lot of numbers and percentages when discussing cancer. So i will close with the way it looks now, its not terminal. My chances of being in this dynasty in NCAA 2013 and 2014 is about 89 percent for all people who have this type, and guys my age, the percentages are even higher. So yall aint getting rid of me and getting those recruits that easy for a few more years.

2. f4cekha0s

f4cekha0s The Mad Hatter

good luck man, hope you recover quickly.

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

sorry to hear about diagnosis, hopefully everything goes well and u recover quickly.

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

I will be looking forward to your return, Godspeed bruh...

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Gonna pray for bro. Like everyone else has said. Good luck and looking forward for your return

6. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Best wishes on a full recovery smace767, you will be in my family's prayers.

7. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Good luck smace on a ful recovery, will be praying for you and your family.

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

good luck man and you will be in my prayers... I LOOK forward for your return!

9. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Best of luck on a speedy recovery smace767. Good to know the odds are strongly in your favor.