SMFL Season 2 kickoff - Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by trutest, Nov 22, 2009.

1. trutest

trutest Walk On

SMFL Season 2 kickoff - Week 1

ADVANCE:
    Thursday 10pm est

Check your rosters against the FA/Rookie List and let me know if I missed anything.

Chargers vs Titans
    (Game of the Week)

The defending superbowl champions open the season against a Tennesee team who had a great season last yr. Both teams have great speed at the running back position which in turn leads to big plays on both sides. Look for San Diego to contain Chris Johnson and put pressure on the QB to make plays. The Titans on the other end have to keep LT under 100 in this one and get to River early and often if they want a chance in this one.

Jets vs Patriots

Jets ended the season on a bad note losing back-to-back games allowing New England to win the Division. Some think that the team who wins this game will win the AFC East. Mark Sanchez had an okay season last year but gave up way too many turnovers in the passing game. If New England can force him into some bad throws, they will jump up early and never look back. It'll be interesting to see if the rookie Joey Keller starts in this one.

*You are allowed to sign 1 FA per week after you play your game for that week.
    *All league invites have been sent. Password = tradition

Good luck

2. score23

score23 Walk On

nice job jersey and gl to everyone.

3. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

Some guys on my team got released that I didn't let go. Spencer Adkins MLB, DJ Shockley QB, Kevin Robinson WR. They weren't at the FA ages, a problem if I sign them back?

4. trutest

trutest Walk On

No, go right ahead. I think the CPU drops people from your roster during the draft to fit the rookies in.

Teams SHOULD NOT be signing players unless you are facing the same situation as the Falcons.

5. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Seattle resigned WR Ben Obamanu, as he was a draft casualty, dont think anyone else was missing. although my 3rd QB is gone but Hell if I remember his name :) he never played as it was.

6. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

just want to let you know i got RROD again, trying to fix problem manually. will update asap.

7. hurdrs123

hurdrs123 Walk On

I've got the Browns (CPU) in week 1, can I play the CPU or do I have to wait?