1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Smoothed my dome out a few minutes ago.

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by SteamboatReb, Jul 17, 2012.

1. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Going back to the smooth look for awhile. Damn, a freshly shorn head feels exquisite. Get your ass ready for the game tonight HackGolfer You will have to deal with the Tar Heels and my silky smooth scalp.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. houtz

houtz Undefeated in HK

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I been rocking the no hair cuz I dont care since I was a sophomore in HS. Got tired of going to barber shops and listening to old dudes talk shit for 3 hours and then I have to give a guy 10 bucks. Nope started getting my friend to do it. Then by my senior year I started cutting it myself and have been now for 14 years. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  5. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Well, at least one guy gets it. lol. My shit started thinning about ten years ago. I usually just zero guard buzz it every few days, but I will cue ball it for a few months every now and then.

• Like Like x 1