SMU-Army

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runwhileucan, Nov 17, 2010.

1. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

When do you think you can be available for the game? I added you as a friend.

2. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

Added you at like 10:30. Missed you by an hour. Tonight I'm going to a concert tonight, but can do it 4:30-8pm EST Friday

3. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

I'm going to my High School's football game Friday so I might have to just put it on autopilot and let you play.

4. alemic

alemic Walk On

How are you guys looking for Saturday?

5. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

I'm going to be out in the woods. Rifle season for hunting is opening up and I'll be out there almost every weekend through January.

6. alemic

alemic Walk On

Alright man, well your okay with going on auto-pilot? If so go ahead and do it if not we can always sim.

7. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

Well I mean, I'd like to play the game but my schedule won't permit it this time. It's not his fault that I can't play but what do you think is best?

8. alemic

alemic Walk On

Let me talk things over with Breezy. Honestly I would usually say SIM it. But since you are new this year with a 1-5 record I want to let him play it. Its your call what to do though since its your team.

9. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

Just let him play it, I can live with the results. I won't make a bowl game anyway this year.

10. alemic

alemic Walk On

Alright man Breezy he is on autopilot... Get your game in asap. Just waiting on You, Paw, and Tubb

11. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

you probably have a better chance of winning against me vs. the CPU considering I'm 0-4 vs it, lol.