SMU Player robbed by hooker

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Full Moon Fever, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

or instead of just killing the hooker.

Also, they left her in their home? I stripper-proof my house anytime I'm having company.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Full Moon Fever

For my birthday my wife offered to let me get custom license plates. CJK5H was taken. :angryface.

4. DirtycashDylan

*sigh*

• Like Like x 3
  5. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

When I was in college, one of my roommates brought home a chick that worked at the freaking Oklahoma State Fair. Yes, he brought home a carnie... We got up the next morning and went to the OU football game that day, and he had to go to work. We had no idea til we got home that he just left the freaking carnie in our apartment all day by herself. We got very lucky that she didn't rob us, but she very easily could have and been on the road and impossible to find.

6. Full Moon Fever

Alright, full story as I feel my "pants-wearing" is being called into question here.

She told me what she was thinking of getting me for my birthday. One of the things was to pick out and get a Tech license plate with custom plates. I looked into availability and decided to wait until the 7-character plates go on sale this fall. So I picked something else and pending the availability of what I want on my plate, will get one this fall when they go on sale again.

Better? Mr. "I have to stripper proof my apartment any time company comes over."

7. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

We're just happy your wife still lets you post on the message boards and chat with us.

8. Full Moon Fever

You're gonna die alone.

• Like Like x 3
  9. DirtycashDylan

We all do.

• Like Like x 1
  10. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

God will be with me....

11. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Who hasn't been robbed by a hooker before?

12. DirtycashDylan

13. Bl0ndeRedHead

14. DirtycashDylan

meh, whatever. :) It's not like you were real forthcoming with the details.

15. Bl0ndeRedHead

Why give you guys ammunition?

16. Full Moon Fever

Bc it makes the boards more fun. See: my mom/jungle Fever. First I've ever heard about you being robbed.

17. Bl0ndeRedHead

Alright fine. I'm pretty sure I brought it up on here already, so you need to start paying attention. Although I never went near as in-depth as I'm about to go.

A little under a year ago, I was living in Tempe near ASU in a house with 5 other guys. A couple of my roommates made friends with these douche bags at a rave one night. These kids were a couple years younger than us, and were into the whole rave scene (one of them went by his "rave name" of Skittles, real name EUGENE) of taking ecstasy a few times a week, never bathing, being lowlifes, and I hated them (I just got that vibe from the moment I met them that they weren't good people, and my gut has NEVER been wrong when I get that kind of feeling about someone when I meet them), and would tell my roommates this but wouldn't really put up a fight about having them over, I would just avoid them when they were there.

Well one week mid-fall, 3 of my roommates went on a weeklong vacation to San Diego, and another roommate went on a cruise with his parents. So me and the remaining roommate spent most of the week at his parent's house a few blocks away and drank all their booze cuz they were also out of town. And yet another friend of ours who sold copious amounts of marijuana left town for the week, and didn't want to leave his pounds of weed in his apartment, because it was an ASU owned apartment which meant it was basically a step above dormitories. So he asked if he could bring over his AR-15 and huge bags of weed and leave them in the safe we owned that was in the closet of the master bedroom. We agreed, and he went out of town.

A few days later, after a night of partying and drinking heavily at my roommate's parents house, we walked the few blocks back to our house around noon after waking up, to go smoke some weed. When we unlocked the front door and walked in, it looked like a hurricane blew through the house and took half the shit with it. All of our TVs, gaming systems, and electronics were gone (two 50+" TVs, a smaller TV, 2 xboxs, a PS3, a Wii, and all sorts of games and controllers and accessories, as well as laptops, musical instruments, sound engineering equipment, etc.), as well as all of our marijuana paraphernalia, which was about $1,500 dollars worth of bongs, pipes, grinders, special little accessories, and bags of weed we always left laying around. We freaked the fuck out and ran to the master bedroom, opened the closet, and the safe was gone too. Someone had thrown a rock through our back door, a sliding glass/screen door and just went nuts on our place. The final tally of all the shit they stole? $22,550 of "reported" missing items to the insurance company (which meant about an additional $8,000 worth of illegal stuff we didn't report).

THAT day, while me and my buddy were cleaning everything up and trying to figure out how to tell our roommates what happened, that group of rave kids just randomly knocked on the door. They knew everyone but me and my buddy were out of town, and said they came by to see if anyone was there so they could come in and smoke a bowl. That made me real suspicious, and after that visit we never heard from them again, but a few weeks later "Skittles" was caught with a stolen gun in his trunk. My dealer buddy's AR-15. Because they were drug addicts they pretty much had already sold everything else they stole, and we got almost nothing back.

Of course, when we called the cops to report the break-in, they immediately accused us of being drug dealers, because college kids don't get their houses broken into unless they sell drugs, according to the Tempe PD. They tore the place apart, and found a scale hidden in one of my roommates closet, and some paraphernalia here and there that me and my buddy didn't find when we cleaned the place up. They put our house on a 90-day "narcotics watch" and arrested me and my buddy for selling marijuana, even though all they had was a scale and some accessories, no weed. I spent a couple days in jail with my buddy, but eventually all the charges were dropped. But the owner of the house terminated our lease and all 6 of us had to scramble to not become homeless.

This all happened while I still had a boot on my leg from tearing all the tendons in my ankle, and the stress of going to jail and being evicted and having to drop out of school for that semester led me to start abusing the painkillers I was given for my ankle (a lot were given to me because I had surgery) and before I knew it I started taking more and more and got addicted, broke up with the girl I was on/off with for a year or so, stopped doing everything pretty much and became a depressed shut-in that only worked, came home and got fucked up, and slept.

And that's the story of why I left TSO for 6 months or whatever it was, it took me that long to stop with the percocet and get my shit back together and become normal again.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Bl0ndeRedHead

I should have just made a new thread for that lol

19. DirtycashDylan

Entertaining story

It's hard to say something like "entertaining story" on the intranets without is sounding sarcastic.

20. Bl0ndeRedHead

21. Full Moon Fever

But seriously, I'm glad you got your shit back together. Who the fuck calls themselves Skittles? Your roommates were fucking stupid.

22. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Moral of this story: Don't do drugs.