Snail Pace - Oozing down the stretch for NCAA '11

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Jun 18, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

It's been slow around here, and that's not unusual at all for the time of year (where everyone's interest starts to fade). People are getting out of school, summer is starting, information on the next release has everyone focused on other things.

I've enjoyed this year's game, but definitely ready for the next one. We'll start really hammering out the details after we wrap up this season (and we're pretty close at week 14). We'll have one last season for '11, season #9. It's not gonna be as content heavy in season. I'm gonna have a schedule out so we at least are on pace or stay ahead to finish before '12 drops.

Enjoy the lull and recharge the batteries. Nobody will be required to partake in the last season. I'm looking forward to some big-time finales with some epic rivalries. Wyoming and I are 2-2 and will even it out for bragging rights for '11. Air Force and I will have a big game. I'd argue, if I win the NC and have the 1st and only for the conference and if I'm able get to another BCS bowl and win it, that Colorado State was actually the most successful team during the NCAA '11. Ultimately you're judged by rings, but 1 ring to a handful of BCS bowls is a close call. If I'm able to get to the BCS multiple times and beat him 3 years straight, I'd say the argument would definitely be in my favor! :)

Oshio and I have some beef to settle, can he finally beat me with his last chance? Baker and I have always had some close ones and a developing rivalry. Can ya snag a win before this NCAA title is put to bed?

Just updating ya guys.

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Can Fuzzy keep the loss within 30 points in season 9 to CSU? Stay tuned.

3. IrishBearcat

Run the football. Don't you have some guy named Walter Payton on your team?

4. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

You mean to tell me he threw the ball the majority of the time, with that horrid QB?

5. IrishBearcat

Yes just like you did with yours in our game :D

Lmao seriously, I don't think either have a bad quarterback. I'm just not sure it's a strength of the team. The cougars got down early in our game so were forced to pass.

6. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Lol, I couldn't find a rhythm I just got my ass kicked

7. fuzzyl0gic

You are right. What always tends to happen to me when I lose games (in general) is that I get behind and abandon the run game to try and quickly catch up and force things. I will work on that next season.

My QB's accuracy is 72, so there are some balls that just float on me that I don't have control over. Maybe it will be a little better next year. I got a couple of long TD runs out of my QB off of option plays near the end of the season (one was an 80 yarder against Air Force), so that might be something to explore. He has a little speed.

8. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

now thats just crazy talk!!
    Marks has a 77/69 TP/TA
    you dont have to be balanced, you just have to throw more passes to get the same number of completions as the good QBs :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. fuzzyl0gic

I thought my QB was worst in the league, but I forgot about your situation.

10. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

hey, ill take my 3217 pass yards, 29 TD, 11 INT in less then 12 games.
    I still have receiving weapons. Marks will be better next year and my offense should be good. my defense is gonna take a hit just like it did 4 years ago when i turned it over to these current seniors when tey were freshman. its that time again.