1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

So about press conferences...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Milbut, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

So about press conferences...

Sorry guys, I guess I should have done a better job explaining it:

Basically one person would be in charge of doing press conferences for the entire dynasty...theory is more content = more fun (hooray TF). Basically every week whoever is doing the press conference creates a thread for whichever team they choose, be it because of a big game, disappointing loss...etc...ask a few questions then the team the presser is for is responsible for answering those questions.

Sorry if there was any confusion, but I laughed when I saw multiple press conference threads pop up. Basically Vols and I have some additional content we are doing, wanted to get a quick and easy idea started for somebody new to pick up and run with.

2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Sorry I didnt understand either....Ohh well maybe someone will run with this idea.