so at this point in the season how do you like your team

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by rflagg905, Aug 23, 2010.

1. rflagg905

rflagg905 Guest

so at this point in the season how do you like your team

I was always a run 1st,run 2nd then pass kind of guy but with ECU I can't do that so now I have to play more pass than run game. So far it's working but with 3 WR's always hurt it's going to be a bit more tricky.

2. Fisker

Fisker Walk On

i know what you mean i'm ECU in a dynasty with my buddies, their entire playbook is nothing but passes.

playing with ohio for me has actually settled my entire football game down (ncaa and madden). usually i like to air it out and just blow up the score but with ohio being a running team it has given my focus back towards a balanced running attack.

3. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

I like to run first and ask questions later. What? 3rd and long-run a frickin' iso. That's how I roll.

Now that I'm playing with SMU, I think we have about 10-14 run plays in the whole playbook and most of them are not the type of runs I would deploy.

One thing I do like about SMU, I am reading the field much better now. Problem I have with my team is simply I have no ball control. Its all feast or famine.

However, I can say that I like SMU and the playbook. So much so that I used it with Ohio State in another dynasty. Beat a user controlled Miami Saturday night in pretty convincing fashion. I dominated the 4th quarter with inside zone runs.

4. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

I like the balance S Miss has on offense and D. My QB & WR's are good but not great. They tend to make plays after the catch.

My RB can run inside or outside with equal sucess.

The defense is not great compared to SEC or Big 10 defenses. But I think they may be the best in Conf USA. Weakness is the secondary for sure.