So BLY...

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Mogriffjr, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    So BLY...

how was USC? :eek::eek:

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

The CPU is getting tough. USC was up 14-0 on me before I got kind of a lucky play and got back in the game. You really, really have to "hang in there" until their opening salvos wear off a little bit. If you implode easily (not saying this is the case with bly AT ALL) it will be tough to get a win against a good team.

Even ASU... Was up 21-3 on me. We won 55-24... But they had some unbelievable shit going on early in the game. Not necesarily cheese other than the screen pass in my highlights but they were just dominating, came out on fire.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I just saw that play...OMG, he broke like 5 tackles lol...it was crazy.

4. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

pretty much the most infuriating game i've ever had against the computer lol.

look at that final score.

now would you believe me if i said i was 7 points behind with 4 minutes left in the game?

The computer basically told me to go fuck myself and the last four minutes became a complete shit show. two fumbles, both returned for TDs and both with me holding the RB button as my QB got drilled. an INT where my RB had two steps on the defender, who some how found a wormhole and jumped in front for a pick. followed by their BACKUP running back breaking out of a tackle of four of my guys and running down the side line.

just a shit show.

anyway pretty brutal stretch of the schedule having to play at Oregon and at USC two consecutive weeks. hopefully it was just those two teams, but I haven't been able to run the ball at all.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I havent been able to pass the ball at all....i get NO TIME!!

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I can run pretty good, cant pass for ish, we have zero time to pass and PA pass has been taken out of our gameplan for the most part, its a sack or turnover waiting to happen.

7. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I haven't had much of a problem! (y)

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Haha I can pass the ball ;)

But I must say you get two seconds literally and it's sack or u gotta throw the ball. We would all be in trouble if the CPU could somehow stop the run game

9. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

I have played Ohio ST. and Penn St. and it has been tough to run against those teams. Outside of breaking a few long runs I would have been held in check.

Play action is tough and they will sack you if given the chance.

Last year on many occasions you could run from the pressure, but not this year. If they are on your tail it is over with.

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Time to the change the title of this thread to "Hey Fosh"?

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

LOLOLOLOL!!!:D:D

12. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

What hahahahappened?

13. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Fosh got trashed by USC also.

14. jfosh

jfosh Super

USC did what they were supposed to do. The Trojans broke tackles all game(Gable was a handfull) they rushed for 230+ and threw for 370+ yards, QB was running around in the pocket going deep!!! Defense applied pressure and just beat up on my Golden Bears. I think we were still down from the UCLA game.

FUCLA!!!!!!

15. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I love fosh.... Dude seriously hasn't made one excuse in the history of TF.... Not an exaggeration.

16. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

We definitely need him posting more!!

17. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

looks like Brucey went down against Oregon - which is probably why we haven't heard fro him in a couple of days lol.

must be nice for the boys in the Big Least to not have any powerhouse schools to play against (let alone two) :thumbsup: