So Charter...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by phbaseball1335, Sep 23, 2010.

1. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

So Charter...

Does Arkansas have any chance of knocking off Alabama this week in real life? How do you think the game will turn out.

2. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Yes they have a chance, I don't see it happening though if they play like they did in the 2nd half against Georgia. Alabama is probably just more talented on both sides of the ball but I think it will be close until the 4th.

3. charter04

charter04 Walk On

They have a good chance. People forget that until the last time Alabama came to Arkansas, the home team has won in the series a lot of the time. It all depends on how the Hogs do against the running game. If they can at least contain the running game and if Mallett continues to get the ball out quick and throw to the check down they have a chance. It could be a blow out either way or a close game either way. Not much of a prediction, I know, but that is just the truth. I think Arkansas has a better chance of winning than getting blown out though. I just can't be very objective with this game being a Razorback fan. I just keep seeing all the positive possibilities for Ark. I hope they can pull it off. Would be huge for our program.

4. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Arkansas couldn't have asked for a better start

5. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

yea they beat themselves

6. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Hardest lose to watch since they lost to Tenn in 98. I give Bama credit but Arkansas beat themselves.