So does everyone have the game?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, May 25, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

So does everyone have the game?

JMS, Pryor, Hoff, Cribbs, Rik Fu? All you guys weren't involved in the tournaments for various reasons. Do you all already have the game?

Will be doing out 1st fight card in a day or 2, want to know if I should add your fighters to the mix

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

i have it.......will play tonite or tomorrow

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh snap the champ is here. Congrats on the raquetball tourney.

4. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Juggs I dont have the game but I have been training over my cousins house on the game cause he has it. My two fighters are Josh Koscheck and Demian Maia. If at all possible to hold the first fights off till this weekend it would be greatly appreciated i will have the game by then. If you want to strip me of my fighters I understand. but i am getting the game this weekend.

5. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Yeah man, got it, been playing the shit out of it. I suck still though...man what a game....slight mistake and you are done with.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Pryor, you can still have your fighters...just won;t include you on the 1st few cards. PM me when you have it though ok

7. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

alright I will do that. Pretty positive though that I will be getting it this weekend

8. Rik Fu 3000

Rik Fu 3000 Guest

I have the game.

9. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Hey Juggs my brother bought the game today so I will just use his when I am scheduled to fight and also to train. So you are more then welcome to put me in the first fights if you choose to

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

oh boy..........started career............0-2. Long fights but ended up getting KO'd on the ground.

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Pryor...glad to hear your on board. I will make sure to include you on the fight card tonite.

JMS...don't go by career mode bro, especially early on. Your fighter is terrible ratings-wise in the beginning. Play some exhibition matches with your fighters to get a better idea