Archived So Glad Kick Off is Changing

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by thaexistence, Mar 22, 2011.

1. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

I'm sick of these returns.

2. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

They KILL me...

If you've got a speedster back there returning kicks, I'm screwed... I try to coffin corner my kicks, but then I get folks reversing the field or mostly finding the seams and their gone...

I bet I lead the league in KR for TD's given up... My special teams coach is getting fired.

3. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

As far as the game goes well I feel you, but It will suck for the real NFL. Its always exciting to see your team run one back when they needed the most. Now all you will have is touchbacks which will be boring to kick off now. As for Madden, well I have seen my share of run backs but now hardly any. I dont have great special teams, but can contain pretty much all the big kick return guys so Im kool. As far as me returning some, well I have some great returners but me taking them to the house is rare.

So overall I will hate this new rule...

4. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Dont do this.... Just aim to the left hash mark not the corner, and when u choose your manual cover guy make sure to follow his assignment wether is out or inside. Do not bring an outside cover guy inside becuz then you expose the out and vice versa for an inside guy. Another thing, let the CPU make tackles. If they dont completely make the tackle they will atleast slow him down till u get there.

Hope it helps