So how do you end a perfect day?

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Jun 23, 2009.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

So how do you end a perfect day?

After FSU signs 3 Commits in less than 12 hours(y), a red-shirt LB gets arrested for Grand Theft Auto.(n) I love being a Nole.(y)

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Im a Florida State fan too...

I grew up mostly in Florida but now live in Illinois

I'm excited to see Greg Reid from Lowndes County..kid is going to be a beast..the next Deion

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DkEl2kYb-Og&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DkEl2kYb-Og&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

The next Deion, you must be too young to remember the first Deion.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

psh..

..psh

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

LOL! Yeah just think that Deion and Bo Jackson were two of the most ridiculous football players I have seen.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

There will never be another Deion..

This kid is really fun to watch though, he made one of the best plays I have ever seen someone NOT make..

hard to describe and there is no video to my knowledge but it was sweet..

He basically intercepted the ball with one hand, was falling down and trying regain his balance (took 3 steps with the ball in one hand), then the ball kinda shot out of his hand through the back of the end zone..

the referee called it an incomplete pass, but it should've been ruled a safety lmao...since it was a INT and then went through the back of the endzone out of bounds

this was at the UA Senior Bowl

7. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

(y)