So how does your team look this season?

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by BRUCE80, Nov 8, 2010.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I am hurting.

I have a RS senior QB 84 overall, I also have RS Freshman QB who is 82 overall.

My RBs are not good now that Franklin is gone, I have a RS Senior who is decent but smallish, I have some young backs to try out. We will see who plays well in games and set our depth chart.

My WR core has one kid with speed left and he is a RS Jr. The rest of the kids are young and high 80's to mid 80's speed. We have nice size there but I am curious how we will get open anymore.

The TE spot is meh as well a clutter of young low 80's high 70's overall players...with no real redeeming qualities.

Our oline is young and pretty good, should be a str for the team.

Dline is much like the Oline young and pretty good, we have some size and playmakers here.

LBs are fast but not high in overall.

CBs are young and fast but again they arent going to scare anyone from passing on us.

S's are nice players, big fast and solid high 80's overall and younger true Soph's.

ST's consist of a kicker who was a two star, 69 kick power and 71 acc.....ouch. He will most likely handle both jobs and we will recruit a K and punter this year.

Overall I am guessing we are down to a C / C+ team or so. Should be a very interesting year.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

LULZ at rusty.....I dont believe a word of this nonsense.

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Thats great JMS, tell us about your team that cant beat Bama.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    QB- David sims seems to play up better than his accuracy at 85. He can wing it so far.

RB- Jammal Berry is a better gamebreaker than Williams. Faster quicker, and can catch a bit. He's going to be huge this year. Jordan Thomas seems a bit better as the backup.

WR- Coleman 6'6", always loved what he can do. Tartacoff is my deep threat, and Jordan Thomas out of 4 wide sets make my WR corps pretty good. I got tons of speed there.

TE- they are ok some fast TE's but nothing special.

OLine- I got guys who have great acceleration so they can pull and come off the ball quickly.

DLine- Not in love with what I got. Brian Moore is my favorite here. The other ends need to step up.

LB- Osborn is quick and hits hard. fR MLB Nick Jameson was everywhere in his first game. Glaud really is quiet here.

CB- Impact CB and the other isn't too shabby and is just as good as the impact one. Got Good depth there.

F/SS- I moved one of the corners to FS and he became my best FS (74) this was after I moved my SR-FS to SS. So some questions there.

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I'm hurting as well. My highest rated player is an 89 Ovr....

QB- I'll be breaking in a new one, but I'm not sure who it will be yet. I've got two guys that are both mobile. One has a better arm, but the other has better awareness. I'm leaning towards the one with the arm, Munchie Legaux, even though he is rated 5 points lower overall.

HB- I will be breaking in a new HB as well, the job is RS Freshman Brian Dudley's to lose. He's a 77 overall.

FB- 73 Overall Soph Sam Henderson returns, but this position isn't used much in my offense.

WR- My position of strength. 89 Overall Dejuan Lewis returns along with 83 Overall Kendrick Parrish. After those two are a lot of young guys who are all huge WRs but none can catch...

TE- Both my #1 and #2 TEs return but neither are all that fantastic. 76 and 72 overall.

Oline- No one over 80 overall, but very young. Will be good in a couple seasons...dammit.

Dline- Worse than the Oline, will be starting a 69 overall interior lineman.

LBs- A bunch of mid 70s guys, sans 85 overall OLD Chris Gould who will have to be the entire defense this season

CBs- Again, a bunch of mid 70s guys...going to be a rough secondary.

Safeties- High 70s guys with good speed could help limit the big play.

K- Sophomore kicker got a boost in kick power in the offseason and should have a solid year

P- Who cares?

Going to be a rough ride for the Bearcats...

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I really don't feel like looking up names and ratings, so rather will do a brief rundown.

OFFENSE:
    Our HB is a beast, like 98 spd and 225 lbs. Our Oline is pretty solid. We have some decent WRs. Our QBs should be taken out and shot. And we have 2 studly TEs. So we figure to play alot of small ball. Run the rock alot with Coker. Conservative passing to avoid turnovers.

DEFENSE:
    We are much better defensively than we are offensively. I am hoping this translates to our defense keeping us in games and our offense making enough plays to eek out wins. Our front 4 is pretty solid, although not spectacular. We are fast at LB although the overalls aren't great. We have 2 85+ovr FSs. One will be our nickleback as after our top 2 corners we're hurting a bit.

SPECIAL TEAMS:
    Our kicker sucks, our punter blows, our returners are very very fast.

Overall, I'm predicting a 7-8 win season tops. But I think that should atleast move us up to a 4star program. The good news, of our top 10 players, only 1 is a senior. I don't expect us to be good enough for anyone to leave early. So we should be in much much better shape next season

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Qb-picazo wins the starting job has a great arm and can put it on a dime. Our backups are pretty solid if anything happens. I really liked are jr qb with 99 accuracy, but he will be to much of a problem with the away games so hopefully we can get up big early and he can come in and get some pt to bring his awr up for next season.

Hb- Wilkerson is a beast and the backups are decent, but if Wilkerson misses any length of time our offense will struggle.

Wr- Roberts leads a sad bunch of receivers. As long as they can keep their hands on the ball I'll be happy.

Te- I really like our te. He will be a good target for picazo this year.

Oline- definitely our weak link. I wish I could say they are young, but they just suck.

Dline- is probably my best unit as both ends are high 90s and I have solid dts. They should help eleviate some of our problems in the secondary.

Lb- solid but not great

Db- will be decent next yr if everyone stays, but this yr we will hope that the ends get to the qb before he exposes them.

Spt- crap crap and more crap.

Outlook- I'll be estatic if we win more than 10 games with road games in wisc washingto, ucla, and cal.. Should be a fun season none the less... I start my welcome back tour week 3....jms please keep your panties on ;)