So how's it going?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Nov 30, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

First i want to apologize for being a little absent lately, i've been busy with life stuff as we all get at some point and have been completely distracted from being able to be as active on the site as i use to be.

Some of that is behind me, but as i continue to finish up my degree i will be a very busy guy working full time and taking 6-9 hours of school. I won't be coaching soccer again, so that will put a large chunk of time back into my schedule that should help offset some of my other commitments.

I'm sure some of the newest members probably are wondering who I am at this point. It's not important... but what is important is your experience here. So i was wanting to check in and get some feedback, positive or negative on what we can do in the near future to make this a better place for you to play in your sports gaming leagues.

I appreciate the community we have created together and want to make sure to be a good steward towards it and your input is certainly critical to be successful at that.

Thanks again and hope to be around more for a while.

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I would like to see the podcast return & the chatbox. If not for NCAA 11, then for NCAA 12.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I did like the podcast, I thought it was a good platform to spread the word about TSO.

Chatbox, tables, rah rah rah a lot of that stuff I know falls on Shaun's shoulders so I can't really complain that we don't have them, I know he's doing the best he can with the time he has.

I'd like to see the Black Ops thing take off, as well as the continued effort to add additional genres to TSO. I think its not an easy direction to go but certainly the right direction.

We passed the 1000 member mark, pretty significant I think. Welcome back, sorta, Ryno.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I can provide a chatbox, but would like to point out nobody uses the existing chat.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Skeet

6. Keller

In my opinion, no one uses it because it takes you away from TSO.

The old chatbox I could peruse the forums and still chat, if I remember correctly. This one I have to leave the page up and just sit there. The chatbox was just more convenient I think.

If you have it, why not bust it out and see what people think?

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    It's not something I can roll out immediately, I'll have to do it on a weekend. FYI, the old chatbox was only on the main forum listing, so if you navigated deeper it went away.

8. Keller

Guess I wasn't remembering correctly, lol. Maybe it was just more visible, accessible or something. More people used it. I go in there now and there literally is NEVER a soul there.

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

The old chatbox was on the main forum page so it seemed easier to use. I don't see many people using this new one which is unfortunate...I have the chat box up, and can peruse the forums at the same time...just open up another tab ;)

Anywho...

Everything else seems to be running fine. With the holidays in full swing, I'd imagine some activity will deplete, but I think with the addition of the premier leagues for NCAA 11 it won't be as noticeable to the committed members. The release of COD didn't affect us as much as I had expected either, I think adding the COD forums helped that. *WHICH PS3 GUYS SIGN UP FOR THE TOURNAMENT SO I CAN GET THAT STARTED* < Plug. I still notice new member applications coming in daily. @HackGolfer, is still a ginger, but hey...can't get every wish