1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

So i got told today...

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Feb 10, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

So i got told today...

Playing me in the league is like driving with the cops behind you...?

I laughed, but i felt it was something i wanted to address... hopefully guys don't feel that way. I don't want you to play me any different than you would anyone else. Im not going to freak out about little stuff... i might make suggestions or critique things if i see something that i think others might bemoan... but im usually honest, up front and courteous about it.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nah, I don't feel that way. I'm hoping to play A&M this upcoming season and I feel that I play a pretty straight game. If I didn't, maybe I'd be worried then? :D

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I don't feel like that at all. I am a little different b/c I tape all my user games and everyone can see my shit. I would play you no different....YOU will adapt to my style!!