So my game is stuck...

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Just finished against Kentucky, lost 17-20. I'm at the screen where when you exit the game, it stays stuck with the "Help" logo on the bottom left and your team logo on the top right. I know that if I restart the game, it will be as if this game never happened because it won't say that I restarted ( i know because this happened in my BfR dynasty i think). Just thought I should tell you guys. Can you sim this, Sabo?

On that note, I only had 10 INT's until the recent slider changes, and 13...count em, 13, in the three games I've played with the sliders. 13 INT's in 3 games folks. I threw 5 in the loss to Kentucky. I am at lost because it seems like the computer randomly jumps in front of open guys or catch every freakin loose ball thats batted in the air. What does it for me is when I have a guy in the open, and my QB with a freakin STAR under him, throws directly at the defender who is not even near the WR i'm trying to throw to. Arghhh.

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

lol nvm, right when i finished writing this and went to the living room, it went through

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.