So....we've got 12 members?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by roll2tide, Aug 21, 2010.

1. roll2tide

roll2tide Walk On

So....we've got 12 members?

Logged in today and noticed we'd dropped from 14 to 12 members. I guess im just checking to make sure we plan on adding people soon and that we're going to continue on. I can play the CPU offline and don't wanna get time invested in to this if it's dying on the vine.

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I still see 14.

And all I can tell you is we made a full calendar year last year at the end only had 4 guys (started with 16, ran with about 14 through the first 3 seasons), but I hoped by moving to tradition we could find guys that were going to stick around so that each year it would grow to something were a good dozen guys would stick around for the year.

As far as you investing your time in something that's dieing, I'd rather see you leave then feel your time could be better invested in something else.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I think what you can say about Ten Year War is that if you do have 12 guys you're going to have 12 really committed guys. Psycho isn't just accepting anyone like I am over in the SMFL, he's taking guys he trusts or guys with a proven track record.

If you're looking for a league that should have more people but will likely be more volatile because of it, come on over to the SMFL and set up shop. I'm giving everyone a chance until they prove otherwise.

4. roll2tide

roll2tide Walk On

Psycho....I guess I just misunderstood somewhere along the way.....I assumed (i know, i know) this was gonna be a 32 man league. I just hate playing the CPU...I probably don't play 5 complete offline games per year, lol. Anywho...I think I'm just a bad fit for the league so I'm gonna move on. Sorry for the confusion. Good look with it going forward.

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I'd love 32 quality guys... but that's not what came to me.

Anyways as for the rest of you guys, I know playing the cpu sucks, especially when you can use sliders offline to tailor your experience and I can't use sliders in an online franchise. This is why playing the cpu is not mandatory... in fact your commish lost a cpu sim to NY Giants.

This league is about building a team and cpu sim, or on the field battle, you'll have to build a team that can win no matter what.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

I don't mind playing CPU, I've lost to them before back in '10