So what do ya think

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Apr 18, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

for all the guys that have been running their program for a 6th season straight (MNoffke, Oshiomogho, UofCWildcat, & myself) your program graduated the 5 year players that were on your initial roster. Your team is all yours now, what do you think?

For you other fellas, you can chime in about how your team has transformed as well since you took over.

I'm personally amazed at the turnaround. I took over a Pro-Style run it down your throat football team with a ton of overrated players on the roster. It's year 6 and the talent and depth is better but my senior class was my first and worst (well all of us had shitty classes, I think best wasn't even in top 75!) class. The future looks very bright, but it's funny that I'm now a defensively dominant team that is balling in the spread/raid offense now.

So what do ya think about your squad? :D

2. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

as usual, I took over a team and ran with their scheme. I feel my first 2 recruiting classes were pathetic but being a 1 star program is rough, even from cali.
    most of my starters are underclassmen and the seniors are still no good.

nothing is new for me. just like every other year, I play ballhawk defense and like to *try* to run a balanced offense even though I know im way more efficient in the spread O. I dont like high scoring user games. But I dont blow teams out and I dont like getting blown out. I think people like playing me because they always have a shot but I try to make rivalries fun and competative

Defensively I love my lineup. I realize its not a run stuffer but I always felt the pass attack is harder to defend then the run so I try to use play safe playcalling and sometimes it burns me.

next year will be my best recruiting class and my team should be the best team ive had. and some of the other users have had some poor recruiting classes so my future should be bright

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

This team shows the incredible fail of year one recruiting. HARD! But i feel like i now have found a system which fits them. I'm now recruiting to just add talent and i'll form to them. I'm still myself figuring our what i'm best at. I think my best is an Air Raid but i do love chewing the shit out of the clock and running the ball... I need to learn a good mixture.