So what does everyone in the West think of the game?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BRUCE80, Jul 15, 2009.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

So what does everyone in the West think of the game?

Curious? I know USC is good. (y)

Imo this game is better then last years in each and every area. Gameplan and play execution will matter this season where last year play calls didnt seem to matter.

Last season you knew the slant was coming and couldnt stop it, this year you can.

2. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I agree 100%. My favorite part I have to say this year is either the new Agressive/Balanced/Conservative type or how if you are Washington v USC, it is realistic. I mean realistic by it seems that the elite teams are ELITE. Not like last season. I played a play now game WU v USC. I lost 19-12. Usc played way better than last season. Anyone up for a game?

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    I have posted tons of impressions, but to sum it up.

Way better besides the crappy rosters.

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

AWESOME!

I was just thinking that from 08 to 09 was a giant leap. Now I think the leap from 09 to 10 was even bigger. And 09 was one of the sickest football games ever!

The strategy/gameplan and the fact that you have to and can actually execute and influence the game is amazing. The game finally has the madden sim aspect to it. Wait for blocks, read defenses, make throws, setup plays. No more of this throw a deep lob and user catch it or just give your fastest guy the ball every play.

My favorite thing is that the defense actually has a chance. Last year it was first one to not score on a possession loses. This year you may actually punt a couple times in a game.

Simply En Fuego

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I think 08 to 09 was bigger...because EA seriously left some things out and basically gave us a product they could've done better on. I give the game a B+. At this time last year, I would've given '09 a better grade.

I haven't played with Colorado yet, but they are going to be tough - I garuntee it. Two great runningbacks who are both sophomores, Josh Smith at WR who is a beast and only a Junior, Cody Hawkins at QB who is pretty good - Junior, and back up QB Tyler Hansen will be my spread guy if I even decide to go to that with them. I probably won't because I formation is working so well for me.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    You would have given '09 a higher grade comparing them side to side?

Man for me it isn't even close. '10 fixed just about everything I HATED about '09. Keep in mind I played the CRAP out of '09.:)

7. GoGators

Just finished another online game,

UF (me) vs Ohio St

17 - 10 nuff said.

It's awesome that you can actually get defensive stops. I love it, just like I love lamp!
    [​IMG]

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

no..

I am comparing what I thought about 09 compared to 08 and what I think of 10 compared to 09

10 still has some of the stupid little glitches...there are A LOT of things that are little details that they could easily fix which pisses me off.

9. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I have yet to play with A&M. I will have a tough road but will like the realistic feel to it.

The likes are....

- The FleXbox One rocks. I play with GT in the "E" league and cant wait.

- Love the option of turning up the pressure.

- More penalties when trying to make the big play = :)

- QB no longer makes on the money passes

Dislikes.....

- Rosters are bad...Real bad

- When Qb gets hit during a throw, way to many tipped INT's. Yeah this will happend but not with every tipped ball

- Sliders appear to be broken

10. GoGators

I've only had a couple tipped INT's on qb hit when releasing.

Also, there's suppose to be a patch released Tuesday for the sliders issue. We'll see if it works.