So, What Game Do You Have Circled On Your Calendar This Season?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Nov 21, 2011.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

For me, there's two games: USC and Washington. Both programs handed us Wildcats a loss last season, and the Trojans and Huskies look even better this year than last year. We're lookin' for a little payback, which will most likely take two perfectly executed game plans.

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

For me it was uga and zona. I went one and one in them and feel decent about that.

3. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

USC, of course, but Michigan State is a big one on the road, and I just won that 27-17. Not easy. Their QB has 99 ACC and two really good wideouts, and a running game to match. I got a pick in the redzone, and I didn't turn the ball over. Also, I broke two big runs at crucial times, including one on third down as I was trying to run out the clock. My guys bounced off a big hit and broke it = nice. My d-ck didn't move or anything, but it was thinking about it. :)

But I'd really like to pound Purdue, since I took a CPU loss to them last year. I want that one in a big way.

4. jca312

jca312 Walk On

ZONA!!!! Cats are going down!!!

5. egofailure

Here's a glimpse of what the post-game will look like.

[​IMG]

6. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

For me it was Iowa (avenged my loss from last year already), keeping little brother in its place (check), and Goose for THE GAME. Luckily, I should be back state side (hopefully) when it comes time for us to schedule up our game so we won't have to deal with the shitty Eastern Bloc internet connection.

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

D-Day...

8. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

I just gotta say - I have a bye week next week, and I'm actually going to lab a strategy to beat USC - a CPU team. I know we have developed some ways to crack the CPU, but I' still nervous about this game, so I think we're doing something right.

Ego has them next week. Please injure every starter you can, OK?

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I don't care what you say about the cpu, when you play a rival the cpu can go off on you. Georgia does it to me every year.

10. egofailure

USC typically plays me extremely tough, but yesterday was the exception. The main difference was that I was able to limit their QB scrambling after giving up a few big runs. Max Wittek has rushed for 344 yards and 3 rushing TD on the season. He'll take off a lot from shotgun and will shake-off tackles from your LB.

The other big difference is their secondary. Aside from senior corner Anthony Brown, they're extremely young. He's followed by three true freshman on the depth chart. I took a few deep shots in my game and was rewarded majorly.