So.... what now?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Dec 1, 2009.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

So.... what now?

Does someone want to take over as commissioner or do we just let the league die?

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Oh hell no, I just got back it will not die

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

did Era go MIA or what?

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Yeah he basically just ran away. No warning, just a message in my inbox saying that he doesn't care about it anymore.

Anyone want to step in and pick this thing back up? Take over commish duties. Hopefully someone who will be here a long time.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

yea somebody step up. i can't because im already a commish but i really am into this dynasty.

6. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

I'll do it if no one else wants to. Although I am I the newest member, I don't know how you feel about that.

7. wader49

wader49 Walk On

im fine with that. Ive never been a commish before so i wouldnt know what to do but im sure huronia would be fine.

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I have no problem with you taking over as commish, so long as I get my chance to play for a championship. :D

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

long as you are a good commish..like keep track of recruiting and advance when you say you will..i have no problems

survey says:

(y)

10. Papa Perry

Drifter I'd be willing to but I need to get with murk about someone else hosting his OD because I currently am with him still doing the commish duties

11. Papa Perry

And I have no problem with Huronia doing it. It's up to Drifter if he's willing to let him take it over

12. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

If I get the Ok I'll invite host it and send invites tonight.

13. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

FYI, no one play any games, I signed on last night and noticed that it was advanced.

14. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Hold on Huronia. I think Papa Perry is going to take this over, sorry I didn't communicate this earlier. It's been a crazy morning.

Not that I would have a problem with talking to you about doing it, but as a manager, it always helps to have a more veteran guy. No offense or anything.

15. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

When did this happen? Over the break or what?

16. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

i really couldnt care less, as long as the league keeps going

17. Masler

Masler Moderator

pretty much

18. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Well I got a PM either yesterday or the day before saying that he was not going to log back in anymore. Just quit everything cold turkey.

I didn't even send him a response. Probably afraid I might say something, this sort of stuff always throws a lot of kinds into the leagues and is completely avoidable.

19. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I played.....hope that doesn't screw anything up. I'm guessing I'll just have to replay it.

20. Papa Perry

Yea I talked Era into advancing for us. As some of you know I'm hosting Murk's league currently and we are waiting on 6 non-user games to be played and it will be advanced so I can hand over the hosting duties to Murk's new protege. It's looking like everything can be set up tomorrow or maybe even tonight. I hope I do well as your new commish and if you have anything to discuss with me my inbox is open to all

21. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

We need to rebuild after we get everything straightened out. I'm all alone in Big 10 since Dub and Killajo both quit this league. We also need to decide if we are filling Texas's spot before possible championship game.

Oh and I will keep up my job as content manager once we get everything straigtened out. I can't even blame holidays, just been super addicted to Dragon Age Orgins :).

22. wader49

wader49 Walk On

so who all is still in this then? how many spots and in what conferences do we have to fill?

23. Papa Perry

Cole has pm'd me about joining so there is a good user. What would you guys think of just waiting until offseason until we bring the new guys in? That way we won't have a new guy jumping right into a National Title game. I'm cool either way just gimme your thoughts

24. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

i think that's fair. are we still going with no recruiting restrictions in season 3? other than that i'm cool with everything .

25. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I would rather keep some restrictions on recruiting, but I was never really behind the idea of opening it up. Might want to loosen the reins a bit and remove the confusion for bonuses. Personally I think Coast 2 Coast has good recruiting rules that keep thing balanced with little confusion.

I also like the idea of adding players in offseason. Hopefully Texas loses so I can play user Oklahoma or some other user team in championship.