So what the secret coach Hellisan?!?!?

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Oct 10, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

So what the secret coach Hellisan?!?!?

You and your team continually CRUSH the CPU while most of the rest of the league are lucky to get wins.

The one thing I see you team excels at is you have a ELITE D-Line. So your are getting more stops then the rest of us allowing you to go up early and cut the cpu momentum to zero.

Give it up fucknut!!

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    That and he plays that west coast "make sure I don't fuck up" offense.

My dline isn't great but I do get pretty good pressure. Now my offense is the one that completely changed lately.

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

wuteva disco boy

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

There's honestly no secret. I just have a LOT of confidence that the cpu is eventually going to fuck up. Just keep my head in the game and take advantage of the mistakes. Plus they have very easy to read patterns, whereas most users do not.

I will admit that I really hate it that you keep saying shit like that despite the fact you haven't played me in a long time. I'll make sure we play.

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Cmon don't play me while I'm down! ;)

Trust me its just a preconceived notion you play that way based on the past and what I see from your personnel. U want some of rutgers then let's tango :)

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL... I do try to keep the turnovers down but it just seems like the dink and dunk can only take you so far this year... I've had to throw it down the field and I think I threw almost 20 picks last season lol.