So Who Thought

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by GoGators, Oct 8, 2011.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Wisconsin would have two national championships by now? Instead, they have none!

I guess starting with the best team is tougher than it looks. Now get your head out of your ass dakota7! I was counting on you to pump up our conference prestige. I need another strong recruiting pitch for crying out loud!

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Lol, sim losses are tough to overcome.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Don't get me started on one of my biggest peeves with this game which is the fact that conference prestige is fixed and will never change. Right now (just finished 2017) the B1G is easily the premiere conference in the country (4 NCs, always at least 5 teams ranked, mostly at least 6 teams ranked, from time to time 8 teams ranked, always above .500 in bowl games, usually on the order of 5-2 in bowl games, frequently 4 teams in the top 8, etc, etc) but we'll always be an "A" while the SEC (the 2nd best conference) will always be an A+.

4. GoGators

Ya know I noticed today that some team prestiges seem to be fixed too. I was scrolling the recruiting classes and all the big schools, UF, Texas, USC, OU, etc are all still 6 star programs. Some of these schools have gone 4-7 the past season. If that was a user team you'd definitely lose a star. I don't know how I feel about it. It makes sense to a point, but at the same time, if you're that terrible even if you have the facilities, you should still drop to a 5 or 4 star program.

5. jello1717

I don't think they're fixed, they just get more of the benefit of the doubt. Alabama is now a :5stars: school in my dynasty, but it took a few (2-3)years of losing seasons before they finally lost their 6th star.

6. GoGators

jello1717

What's the most pro style spread option book you've found? I need a spread option book with one normal I formation and I don't think there is one. NU's has the tight I, but I'd like a normal I. Any ideas?

7. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Purdue.

8. jello1717