So whose out

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Jul 11, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

So whose out

This trickling out shit is getting annoying. I would much rather the group; of you who dont want ot be here just all left at the same time because when people do it every cpl of days it is more disheartening than if you all just left at the same time. SO if you have any doubts just leave because i am trying to recruit new people who want to be here. Scheduling has gotten better but we still have a ways to go to be more organized. there should be attempts made by both parties to schedule a fight the day the card comes out, not two days later. There are plenty of ppl that want to be in this type of league, if some of you dont really care if you are here or not than sorry to say but we don't really want that type of member.

We like you all, but we just want this to be fun and a participating MMA league, so we can develop i the future. If all madden leagues started out like this online football gaming would suck. This is just like any other game you start out bad at. I suck at football games online but i play for fun. You guys should be here becasue you want to have fun. fun first winning second.

2. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

You keep talking to people like that, even guys like me will want to quit. You need to stop talking to people like their idiots. YOU GET WAYYYYY TO worked up way to fast. Im trying to recruit dudes and start other parts of the league. The problem is things like you saying "go ahead and not include me in anymore tourneys and take me out of this one." Unless you want to lead by example, stop leaving messages like this one.

3. totalwreckage

seems to me you are the one getting worked up when I said I wanted out of the tourney which isnt even a part of this league, so bringing it into this post is out of line. Congratulations you made me not want to do this anymore. have fun everyone, Im out. and if you have a problem with don't include me in anymore tourneys and take me out of this one than sounds like agian you are the one that gets wayyy to worked up.. And to all who thought I talked to you like idiots, sorry, you dont gotta worry about it anymore. See some of you in madden but as far as this place goes. later, now you and your friends can be happy boogie

4. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

lol, if your really that mad then you can run. But Im willing to talk about things with out getting all pissed off about it.

This all started because you made a big deal of a SMALL mistake. Now if you want to drop this whole thing and just get back to fighting that's fine with me. Running away will make nothing any better.

5. totalwreckage

yeah dude, but no. You aint the reason, you are just the final straw. Everytime I make a post trying to make things better for the league I got someone responding trashing me. After awhile youget tired of it, and thats where Im at. If everyone apparently has a problem with me I dont see the issue if I leave or not, me leaving should make all of you happy right? right, so Im gone.

And there is really no reason to keep arguing about it as it will only make things worse. As far as Im concerned it is a dead issue, and one that wont be resolved by me. Why would i stay somewhere where apparently all the members think Im a disrespectful asshole?

6. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Juggs, we might neeed you pronto.