So ..... WTF happens now ? lol

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Danthraxxx, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

So if you go look at the PAC-12 North standings , it is a bit of a cluster fack ( I blame saw ).

**EDIT** I blame the snow and my kicker actually

Washington , Oregon and Oregon State all in at 7-2 in confrence.

Oregon beat Washington ..... (y)

Oregon State beat Oregon .....:(

Washington beat Oregon State .....

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

My thinking is that it would be either Washingon or Oregon in the CC , as they were both 4-1 in DIV , with Oregon getting the win in that head to head ..... Would it be Oregon in the CC ?

Or is it based off of overall record ? if so then Washington would get the nod at 10-2 ( who made that cupcake schedule :rolleyes: )

Or is it based of off BCS rankings ? If so that goes to Washington as well........

Or will EA do some weird shit and put Oregon State in :eek: ?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Danthraxxx no clue how it worked out, but Washington vs Utah in the PAC game. Not sure the logic there

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

cartmen gay.png

That shit is gay as hell

4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Sounds like you should've won with the head to head. Edit: With a 3 way tie, maybe not?

Head-to-head competition between the two tied teams. If no game is played between the two tied teams or that game ends in a tie, the following tie-breaking procedures would be applied:

1.Record in games played within the division.
    2. Record against the next highest placed team in the division (based on record in all Conference games, both divisional and cross-divisional) proceeding through the division.
    3. Record in common Conference games.
    4. Highest BCS Ranking following the last weekend of regular-season games.
    5. Total number of wins in a 12-game season. The following conditions will apply to the calculation of the total number of wins:
    Only one win against a team from the NCAA Football Championship Subdivision or lower division will be counted annually.
    Any games that are exempted from counting against the annual maximum number of football contests per NCAA rules (current Bylaw 17.9.5.2) shall not be included. (This bylaw exempts one game played outside the contiguous United States, usually a game at Hawaiʻi.)
    6. Coin toss.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

At any rate , make sure I was not used like a 3$ whore JFace907 and bring that CC to the North ! (y)