So...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by -Cougars-, Jun 9, 2011.

1. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

The NCAA '12 ratings are released for all 120 teams..what are your guys thoughts on the teams ratings?

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I can't believe my Husker defense got a B+ :( when Penn States gets an A-?

3. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I'm just surprised Purdue's defense is ranked at a B, and they are 3 stars they had an awful season last year and they lost some real talent all around.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Nebraska lost some good guys too, but they (arguably) have a potential All-American at all three levels of the defense. They return two safeties that started the last handful of games last year after working their way into the spot, and arguably the top CB in the country. Combo all that with the best D-line in the Big Ten ( :cool: ) and I'm upset :(

[/homerrant]

5. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Michigan has a B+ rated defense :doodie:

My Hokies are pretty much exactly where I expected them to be

6. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

:5stars: nice start in the ACC but you guys have some a great running back core since Ryan Williams is gone you have Darren Evans to take over, if he is healthy after that season ending injury last season.

7. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Actually Evans is gone as well, David Wilson will be starting(Which is fine by me, I think he is going to be incredible). The WR core is still gonna be solid though, and the defense should be much improved

8. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Ah, silly me and if I'm correct JuJu is now starting right? Or was Tyrod a junior last season?

9. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Logan Thomas will be barring injury, he has been a monster in spring practices and last year, plus JuJu is incredibly interception prone.

10. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Haha! I see, many things I am expecting from this college football season anything goes, really want to see Purdue go to a bowl game this season.

11. Masler

Masler Moderator

MSU is right where I expected them, better than last year but not stellar. They earned a star from '11, so they are only a 4 star program, which makes sense.

Their A- offense could prove to be dangerous and by losing Greg Jones and Chris L Rucker, their defense went backwards just a little but have some youngsters coming in that look very sharp. Overall pretty pleased with those results.

12. robmacdog

robmacdog Walk On

Mississippi State looks great. B+ Off is accurate. B+ is a stretch on defense because we lost 3 starting LBs and a DE, but everyone else is back. I might have made that unit a B.

I can't believed Michigan got a B on defense. That was one of the WORST defenses in the country last year.

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Saw in Lindy's college mag you guys might have a pair of 6'7 DE's.. I'm jealous.

14. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Amen they let MSU put up 52 points on them in a bowl game haha, no offense to your alumni but that just threw everything over the edge for Rich Rodriguez

15. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

I am kinda surprised where they have NC State at. B+ offense looks to be a strength for them. Hoping I can get that defense up to speed and make it the strength of my team.

16. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

I can't believe they rated my boys from Texas so low. Damn, one bad year and everybody forget who you are.

As far as Michigan Defense. They were horrible last year. However, they started like 3 Freshman in the secondary. They will be tough in the long run.

17. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Haha, Texas still has 6 stars luckily, but that was a terrible season lol upset by ISU for crying out loud.

18. Masler

Masler Moderator

William Gholston is a monster and now that he isn't a redshirt anymore...well I'm drooling