So...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KevIncredible, Sep 9, 2009.

1. So...

It's Wednesday and I'm to advance the league today, however I still have yet to play my game. A few days last week we had scheduling complications, over the weekend he left town, we were supposed to play Sunday night...

Now I haven't heard from him since. I'm sure he's still around but if we don't get to play today what happens? It just gets simmed when I advance tonight?

2. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

uh, do you advance this morning or tonight (Wednesday?) Why not just play the CPU and then Advance? Ask the other RC and do whatever majority says.

3. JB21

JB21 Walk On

yea once you advance your game should get simmed but if you have concern about who should win i would say talk to the rc since i dont know if the sim can be controlled on who wins or not

4. I planned to advance towards the end of Wednesday. No set time yet, but I'd like to try and get ahold of the Chiefs before hand. I'd hate to face the CPU and then have him return next week or something if we can avoid it. And I don't want to leave it up to a sim when I'm here and can play.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Has he checked in at all? Has he been online xbl? I'd say play the cpu since you're here and he's not...??

6. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Who is the commish? I thought it was Sixthdis but maybe I just dreamed that up. Anyway, what about the Cowboys Bucs game that got disconnected? The game was all but over with the Cowboys winning 27 - 0 when it happened. Is there a way for the commish to create something similar or do I need to play the CPU or Beazus and I get together and recreate that score or what?

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Kev, In your case I would play the CPU. If you guys had scheduled your game for sunday night and he didn't show up then he defaults to you and you should be able to play the CPU. As for Juggz, If your game was nearly over and you were up big, I would just play the CPU as well, it doesn't make a huge difference what the margin of victory is or anything, just play it so you can assure yourself a win like you would have had. This is the way things have gone in other leagues.

I believe the main goal would to be get this thing advanced finally, and both of you seem to have enough reason to play the CPU and get this going.

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Kev, In your case I would play the CPU. If you guys had scheduled your game for sunday night and he didn't show up then he defaults to you and you should be able to play the CPU. As for Juggz, If your game was nearly over and you were up big, I would just play the CPU as well, it doesn't make a huge difference what the margin of victory is or anything, just play it so you can assure yourself a win like you would have had. This is the way things have gone in other leagues.

I believe the main goal would to be get this thing advanced finally, and both of you seem to have enough reason to play the CPU and get this going.

9. Sixthdis108

Sixthdis108 Walk On

I am the commish however, I am moving right now so pretty much useless on some internet at danky ass hotel.

I don't know how you would face computer but if he no showed you Kevin I would play computer then advance.

Juggs- If you could play computer I would do that sorry about the stats that you lose.

10. Juggernautblitz

Can someone hook me up to play the CPU then? My stats weren't that great running but Romo had a nice day to Witten and Williams. I just hope I win. That game vs. Beazus was my 3rd game of Madden 2010 and my 1st was in an offline franchise as the Cowboys and I barely won on a last minute (probably 20 seconds left) dump off pass to Felix Jones that he broke for a 30 - 40 yard TD.
    If you set me up to play the CPU I will give it a shot tonight.

11. trutest

trutest Walk On

Play the CPU, I think you have to boot him in order to do this though. He can rejoin afterwards (if he's even active)

Hope you do this and advance early so that some of us can get our games in today. Hard advance is every Wed and Sat so we need all the xtra time we can get.

12. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

play the cpu, the waits are ridiculous, we been on week 1 for like 3 weeks

13. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

We are going to start with the hard advances on Saturday so this should be a problem.

14. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

u have to boot a player out the leauge to play cpu then when the next week comes they can rejoin. jug i would play wit beazus and super sim til like 3rd qrt then he should let u score 4 straight td's so u have the same lead and go from there cus if u lose to the comp u will be sick! lol

15. Juggernautblitz

That is a good idea. Beazus, are you good for tonight?

16. Okay guys, I'm going to be home from work at 7 unfortunately, so then I will check on here to see if the Chiefs have contacted me, if not I will boot him and play my game really quick (super sim and make sure I win) and then advance. I'll check to see if Juggs game has been played too, so try and get it in ASAP guys. I'll be advancing as quickly as possible after I skim through my game at 7.

Sorry for the unfortunate scheduling for everyone that was able to finish their games in a timely matter.

17. I am home and have already super simmed my dominant victory over the Chiefs. Shall I advance now or should I wait for the Cowboys to get their game over the CPU in? I can boot the other team's owner and he can re-join.

18. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

lets goooo