1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

So...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Walk On

What is everyone doing without NCAA?

I have been playing offline, a little bit of Madden, studying for my EMT licensure test and finally getting organized in my new apartment. I am very ready to once again take the helm of my Spartans.

2. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Playing a lot Madden. Cutting my playbook in NCAA down to 5 or 6 formations and under 150 plays. that's about it lol.

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Yeah, I've been playing a LOT of Madden. I'm going to suck at NCAA. I've also been so happy football is back, been trying to catch all the games. I really hope that patch drops tomorrow...

4. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Knowing EA it won't

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Madden Madden Madden

6. Masler

Masler Walk On

7. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

Finally started playing online ranked games, glad I did since I have learned some new things. Working on my playbook. I have removed some plays that weren't effective and added some new formations or plays that are.