Socom: H-Hour

Discussion in 'Tradition Shooters' started by Craig, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Craig

Craig Walk On

I haven't heard much but I have heard atleast some rumblings that the makers on Soxom 2 will be making this game for the PC an PS4. Does anyone know anything that is confirmed for this title?

• Like Like x 1
  2. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Www.sofstudios.com

It was greenlit on steam, they are still trying to secure funding for PS4 version. Wouldn't get my hopes up yet as it's still along ways out. Man I miss that game

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Craig

Craig Walk On

T
    There was no better game my man. I'm hoping it comes out on PS4

4. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

When I played Playstation, SOCOM was my game. Loved that game until da hack3rs took over. Fools bouncing around in the clouds with fully auto barrett .50 cals :doodie:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Craig

Craig Walk On

I hear ya. Well they're suppose to be bring Socom 2 back with Socom H-Hour. So we will see should be interesting

6. publik drunk

Socom was my first ever online game addiction man. I remember the first time I ever seen a glowstick in the "unhackable" Socom II and then a week later Code 9 and Cora killed the game and I finally had to switch to Socom lll. Really hope this game gets funded and makes it to console but the developments lately haven't gotten my hopes up. I just want my so-crack back

• Like Like x 1
  7. Craig

Craig Walk On

It has been funded. Needed 200k an it got it. It was funded on kickstarter. It will be on the PC an PS4.

8. publik drunk

That funding was for a start-up not mass production. The creative director already left
    studio and one of the big beta testers backed out too. I'm not saying it won't get funded for a full release just saying I'm not getting my hopes up.

9. Craig

Craig Walk On

I gotcha. Well I am hoping they go through with this. Take me back to my childhood days of shooting hostages an drinking well drinking Kool-Aid. haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jugster

Jugster Walk On

I actually got in during the kickstarter. I have beta access for both ps4 and PF when they are available.
    My hope is that losing David Sears doesn't kill the momentum they had but it is interesting that he drops right after getting funded.

• Like Like x 1
  11. publik drunk

Yeah with Sears leaving and Turban stepping down as a tester really makes me wonder. They are adamant they are staying the course though