Some great vids of Simon Tilling in his awesome Radical

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by DelZaster, Jun 25, 2011.

1. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

What PI would you say his car is on the Forza scale, Del?

3. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

It's very fast this year hes added quite a few new uprades. Looking at other cars in Forza i'd say S700 maybe even a S750. I meen he smokes Caterhams like they are Mini's or something and they really aren't slow at all lmao. It makes it hard to tell due to the amazing grip he gets out of it, also I have only seen him race live at Combe which he knows inside out.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hmm I thought cars that looked like his were minimum R3. Doesn't he smoke those R3 Porsches?

5. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I've not seen it against a full blown GT car however when I saw Mark Sumpter in his GT Porshce and Mike Jordan in the Lister Storm at Combe he wouldn't have beaten those on lap time I don't think. Also his car is made to the spec of the Combe GT's so whether he could do more to it or not I don't know. Also when I think how fast that 911 Sport Classic in game is it's even more difficult to work out lol. I would rather have seen when they put the Radical in the game it shouldve been S class I think as its a production car.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Well the performance of the car should dictate its PI rating, right? Not whether it's made on an assembly line.

PS last night I played some hardcore trying to make use of the camera... It's difficult to say the least. I fuckin love the M16 on HC though, I finally tried it and damn... Never EVER takes more than one pull of the trigger.

7. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I hear you I misunderstood as you can't buy an R3 car from a dealer where as the Radical is made supposedly for the road although I have only ever seen 1 with plates lol.

Oh I always use the M16 on HC mate I love it. I have 1 with no scope, 1 with red dot and 1 with acog.