Some more things that need to be mentioned...again

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 1, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Some more things that need to be mentioned...again

Guys, I hate to keep preaching to you like a dick but I have been hearing some things about some users and the way they are playing. Nothing bad enough to warrant punishment or removal from the league...yet. But things have to change immediately

- Everyone knows the faulty ai when it comes to runs to the outside, like tosses and stretch plays. NO ONE should be running these every single run play. Run between the tackles as much if not more than you run to the edge. Next person I hear about or see video of exposing this faulty AI is going to get punished. YES you can run outside. BUT NO you can not do it everytime you need to pick up a 1st down cause you know it can't be stopped

- It is illegal to manual move more defenders to the line of scrimmage to nano-blitz and manual blitz 9-10 guys. This is not an Uprising rule, this is a TF rule, punishable by removal from the site and league. It is one of the cheesier things anyone can do and is not tolerated here.

- You MUST vary your play calling and style. I have heard after a few games that so and so ran the same play every third down or threw to the same TE/WR every play. That is not sim and not allowed, so again, stop.

I posted the league rules, you all read them. Now follow them. Again, I don't mean to be a dick, but there are dozens of new members to this site every week dying to get into a league. I will replace you. There are 3 "original" TF members in this league. Odds are we are going to play everyone. So between what we see first hand and what people tell me/show me videos of, I won't hesitate to kick you out.