Some new rules.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Jan 24, 2011.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

For the new guys i started this dynasty this release to give you guys a start on TSO. Alot of the guys in this league when started have branched of and went to bigger and better leagues. Which is the purpose of this league is to get you into those leagues. You want to get into one of these leagues and they have an opening let me know i will get with the commish and try to get you in. I have already gotten a few into better leagues. I love the small schools which is why i chose mac/usa as the basis of the league. now here are the new rules

1. I will post the weekly games in the scheduling thread. You will need to post when you are going to play your game. You have no more than 3 days to play. The sooner the better. If u need an extra day for something let me know. I am easy to get along with.

2. Any problems you may have during a user game let me know. 309-235-8288 if it needs to be addressed right away text me. Otherwise pause game and let him know the problem. If he continues or disrespects u then let me know i will deal with it then.

3. RESPECT. this is my number 1 rule. In no way are u to disrespect anyone at all on TSO or while playing the game. I dont believe in disrespect and wont allow for anyone to be disrespected.

4. Have fun. Yes u may lose to the computer. EA wants u to lose u will lose. This league is a user friendly league as far as sliders. Its hard but not as hard as the others. If u need help or tips i am around here shoot me a pm with what u struggle with and i will answer with tips on how to improve that aspect of your game. I dont care if i win or lose. I have beaten a guy 4 times and he told me what he struggled with against me. I sent him a 200 word essay on how to read it and beat it well he beat me this time because of that.

2. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

Do we have to post when we play cpu or just users.

3. NDCOLTS1979

both of them. That way if u are the last to go like we have one guy we are waiting on now i know he plans on playing and we arent waiting for no reason

4. NUCMANDON

Oh OK yes been there sounds good.

5. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

good rules

6. mikey

mikey Walk On

sounds good to me and so is there a time limit on how long we can stay in this leage cause i think its going to be a while before i am ready to get into a biger leage

7. NDCOLTS1979

No there is no time limit you can stay here as long its just an option for someone who wants to move on. If that get games in on time post summaries and what not i will do my best to get them in if they want

8. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

I dont mind helpin with new content.

9. mikey

mikey Walk On

OK i dif agree on those rules and there not a set time limit on when we have to leave this leage is there cause i not sure if am going to be ready to play in a biger and better one for a good while my cuz is nucmandon and he is helping me a lot with the leage so i am kinda still getting use to playing like i am actual playing in a real game

10. mikey

mikey Walk On

sorry didnt see my post up there

11. mikey

mikey Walk On

one more question i know to post or set when i am playing some one else in the game shecdeling therd do we also post when we play the cpu there to ?

12. NDCOLTS1979

Yes cpu also that way if someone is last guy and no reply then we wont wait for them

13. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Welcome back ND

14. NDCOLTS1979

Thanks i have missed this alot.

15. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Thanks for the post and the opportunity to be in the league

16. NUCMANDON

Today is the forth day which is violation of rule 1. i know things come up and family is more important than football game. But we lost a lot of people at the end of last season and now this season due to inactivity. I think 3 days is good but when we dont advance on time it feels that much longer.

• Like Like x 2
  17. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

I like 3 as the other league I am in does every 2 days so its a good balance...maybe we need to firmer on advancing every 3?

18. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

I'm sure something has come up with Colts....He will be back to let us know whats up

Hang in there

19. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Maybe look at advancing every 2 1/2 days....spilit the difference between 2 and 3?