1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Some Opinions Please

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JHeb, Nov 3, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Some Opinions Please

I need all to go to my blog (the link is in my signature) and give me some feedback on a couple of things...

1) Texas Tech summary: I added text to the photos. Do you like it? Is the text too big? Should text be smaller with more info. on the picture & situation?

2) All-Time Series links: I added quick little stories with a link to the all-time series info. for the school I just played and the team coming up...Is this of any interest to anyone? Does it make the blog more interesting?+

Also, is there anything missing from the blog that you'd like to see added? I'm probably going to add some all-time OU stats stuff to the sidebar...Is there anything else?

Thanks!!

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

The text on the photos is too big, but a cool addition. Maybe something HALF the size? I don't know. Your photos from the game are phenomenal by the way. Better than most I have seen, and they blow mine out of the water! The aTm photos looked like they came from the EA website.

I really like the all-time series stuff. Really cool way to do a quick game preview.

Blog is looking really nice JHeb!

3. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I agree that the text on the pictures might look better if slightly smaller. Other than that, things look great. Didn't realize OU is 19-0 against Baylor. I'm wondering if that's the most wins one team has against another without a loss.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I agree that the text is too big, but I think the phrases are good (IE. I don't think they need more information). As far as stuff I'd like to see, how about some pictures of the Big House? Mabye toss some maize and blue around? Oh. And a giant picture of Bo Schembechler certainly wouldn't hurt!

5. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

What's the point? The vast majority of coaches in this game will die without a national championship.

7. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Okay, it's def. agreed that the text is too large...I thought so but wanted to see if it was just me. I'll def. be adding the all-time OU stats leaders from real life then once some of my guys enter the top 5 or so I'll add them in, etc.