Some perspective. . .

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Big D, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Some perspective. . .

I posted this in the OMFL boards, but thought it might apply to ALL of TF.

For all of us (including me ;) ) who think that there is a little cheese in our league, take a look at this. Puts it in perpective!!!! Holy crap.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4432344

This literally made me angry watching it. . .I think as a penalty, all of those booted from TF should be forced to play in that league for one season! LMFAO!

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol that dude is an idiot!!

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

The guy irritated me to all hell.. but I couldnt stop watching it.. he made himself look like a jackass all the way through, so I find it so comical that he called the other guy garbage..

Things I saw from both guys:
    - Excessive QB drops/scrambling
    - Goaline offense all over the field
    - Not mixing it up
    - unreasonable 4th down attempts

I think we can use this as a prime example of not what to do.. So if you see something in this video that you do alot... chances are you should probably stop doin it..

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL... what are people in chat sayin.... Boom... let's go

side note: I wish that music could be the soundtrack of my life... Just hear it all the time.

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Guys like that are why I almost quit playing NCAA entirely, until I found this place.

Watching him made it obvious that he doesn't understand how football is really played in any sense, he just knows what works in the game world.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL when he screamed "Pick" it scared the shit out of me.

7. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Man I learned a ton. To summarize:

the Quarters formation is the only D that should ever be run, (with the LB sub), and you always choose Quarters quarters. Matter of fact, they should delete the other 15 plays in the Quarters category. Since scrolling is just a waste of battery.

Running is really only to be done by the QB, HBs are just WRs in the Backfeld, and Wrs are just blockers out wide. Also, if you dont pinch your line, im going to take my Offensive star (Romo) and run dives. because as long as he covers up its money. forget that one big stick removes him from the game. (oh yeah, heck a 61 over QB could be just as effective is this cheese O)

The only way to get a guy out of 34 zone drop is to run flats passes to said HBs.
    thats it. Actually calling a run play is unthinkable.

yelling "PICK" everytime the ball is thrown guarantees that if you do make a pick you "Called it" which is worth 1 pound of Sharp chedder.

complaining that your Opponent is running the same D and its crap...while running the same play on O (Guntrips-flags/posts minimotion to give the AI an edge. is "making adjustments"

Passing (if you absolutely MUST) requires turboing the QB back and to the sideline in the finest EASO tradition of Madden 2006. Then hammering the ball into the middle of 4+ defenders....logic: there are so many defenders that they will effectively prevent each other from intercepting your shit ass pass.

Labbing has proven that Squibbing every kickoff, will result in half your KOs being retunred to mid field by an upman, and half being returned more traditionally to the 29. which you "Just have to do"

Nano blitzing overload from your gimmick Quarters-Quarters or the "Fitty 'Cent" package.

then getting torched by a flats pass, and luckily getting an unreal hitstick fumble, is "great fundamentals".

And thats just halftime. I gotta post this and get back to the second half!
    Road to the Cheesebowl divisional round is about to resume!!!!!!!!

8. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

If I could make any one dead with my mind, it would be that guy.

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

It makes me sad to think that THIS is what is happening at all of those Madden Challenge events. Oh my :(

Thank god for TF!

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LMFAO thank you man I got a great laugh out of this and it perked me up... (y)

11. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

You think he could at least come up with a hand signal with his buddy so he did not have to keep telling him to put him up on the screen, asshole.

12. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

TOOL.....​

actually I wouldnt mind playin this dude and beatin the shit outta him

13. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

The guys is not only a douche, he is totally delusional. I loved the complete silence when the other cheeser hit big plays.

I would actually like to hear the rationale for the squib, because I didn't see any benefit all game, even when dorkus maximus circled around the ball for five laps before his other player picked it up.

14. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

VERY well said SeaChicken! ahaha

15. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

That's what I'm here for. (y)

16. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Thanks Murk I try :)

17. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

yeah that was some good stuff seachicken. I actually LOL'd at ur comments. That guy is like the Jersey shore of Madden. BOOM, let's go!

18. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

This is why I don't play online games with random people. I thought I was watching an episode of "MaddenNation".

19. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

That's my home boy JFunk.....he's always got something classic to say.

20. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Ha.. Same here.. I just about knocked over my monitor at work from kicking the desk so hard..

(Great way to draw attention to yourself while dicking off at work genius)

21. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

one guy runs the same pass play over and over, one guy runs the goalline all over

22. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I couldn't watch past 3 1/2 minutes. Just made me sad. This guy talks like he is a good player but he is only using the same play and audibling into a goal line defense with 9 DB's.

23. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    <- I'm with JFunk on this one ->