Some tech problems on my end.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by stylez777, Oct 14, 2009.

1. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

Some tech problems on my end.

Well good ole Murphy and his stupid ass law strikes again. The day after I take over to host the OD and help out cole my DVD drive in my Xbox 360 craps out! It won't read any game or DVD anymore. Long story short I am fixing this myself, got a replacement drive coming in on Friday or Saturday and should be back up and running by then (hopefully).

I hate to have to hold everyone up, but i'm not gonna be able to get on any sooner (unless the drive comes sooner). Sorry for the inconvenience but I'll be able to advance the league come this weekend.
  2. DeepSeaInc

DeepSeaInc Guest

Oh no! Now I'm worried. Last night, I couldn't get my drive to read Madden. I looked on the disc and there is a tiny, pin-point divot in the disc. But I dropped in my NCAA disc once and it didn't read that at first either... the drive is being pretty noisy. Was there any signs of it failing before? Was yours noisy too?
  3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Jul 7, 2009
    Do you guys download the game to your hard drive? I used to have errors and freezes all the dang time on NCAA 09 but once I could DL the game to my HD, no more freezes at all...Not once. No "cant' read disc" errors either. Plus, my 360 runs as quiet as it possibly could.
  4. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

My drive was making a weird noise i never heard before about a week before it totally died. I was getting a bunch of open tray error messages before it died for good. Good news is the drive should be here tomorrow
  5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Sep 23, 2009
    You got an update for us?
  6. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

Good ole USPS had the package in their office yesterday and decided not to deliver it! morons! So it's def coming today once I get it'll try to get everything up and running and be able to hopefully get my game played and recruiting so I can advance the league sometime late tonight. I'll keep you posted on the situation as it develops